What a Rush

Karim with that 3 with 3 seconds left to put Denver away, ahhhh that was a beautiful thing! Lakers didn't press much til the 4th but a win is a win and Karl is scheduled to come back in about a week. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Fuck you, saved by the stupid fucking ref in the end!!! FUCK!!! It's a red assed beatdown for those little Laker slut whores tomorrow night!! Songaila's gonna own Shaq!!! lol :)

"Fuck you, saved by the stupid fucking ref in the end!!!"

What are you talking about? It was a shot clock violation, they called it a jump ball. We were very nearly SCREWED by the ref in the end.

And just for once I'd like to win comfortably. Three out of our last 4 wins we've had to come back in the fourth quarter. Against teams like Pheonix we shouldn't have to do that.

Oh my bad, the retardedly pathetic Laker radio guys were disagreeing with each other and I just believed the one who's slightly less retarded that it hit the rim. lol

Floppy, I can't wait till tomorrow night's game! Lakers are pickin things up, your queens are gonna be in for a long night! =)

"And just for once I'd like to win comfortably. Three out of our last 4 wins we've had to come back in the fourth quarter. Against teams like Pheonix we shouldn't have to do that"

Couldn't agree more but that seems to be the Laker way over the lasy few seasons, they pull off the win more often than not, but it ain't pretty. It's the second half now though and time to stop fuckin around.

intolerance, you're right, because now we're the team of injured fucks and you guys have 3 of the big 4. Hopefully it's competitive. lol

I gotta admit I don't keep up with the kings as much as I should, who is out right now? I know C Webb is suspended, but who is hurt? If they have Bibby, Peja, and Bobby Jackson in the lineup, they can beat anyone. I hate to admit that as a Lakers fan but they are a solid team.

Right now they are missing Brad "The Shaq Killer" Miller, Webber's suspended, and Bobby Jackson reinjured an abdominal strain. That's no good.

No good? That's great news ;)

lol

Oh, and yougottawanna, this mornings paper said that the shot DID brush the rim and Carmello rebounded as the ref's blew the inadvertent whistle. I was right, you are wrong, the Nugs were screwed, the Lakers got lucky. :)

So with the help of the refs the Lakers current win streak finally includes a win against a team over .500. Way to go refs.

"So with the help of the refs the Lakers current win streak finally includes a win against a team over .500."

Great, here come the conspiracy theories again.

LOL!!

The following statement was issued by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President, Basketball Operations, in regard to an officiating error during the Los Angeles Lakers-Denver Nuggets game on Feb. 25 at the Pepsi Center:

"In last nights Lakers-Nuggets game, official Michael Henderson stopped play by blowing his whistle to signal a 24-second shot clock violation with 27.4 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter. That call was incorrect because the ball, in fact, hit the rim. Once play was stopped, the game officials made the correct ruling by resuming play with a jump ball at midcourt. This was an unfortunate call at a highly critical point in the game, and we very much regret the error."