What about Condit vs Maia at UFC 158?

I think this would be a great fight.

What do you think?

That would be awesome...so expect the UFC not to do it.

Dude.....holy shit yes.....

Best possible fight. Phone Post

Only reason it might not is because they don't want to ruin maias run. We can hope Phone Post

I think it makes more sense than Woodley, because he has only had one fight in the UFC and he lost his fight before that.

I am a fan of this idea. Phone Post

Eh, it won't ruin Maia's run because Maia would win. If he can control Fitch, he can control Condit.

That would be an awesome fight. Maia has got some momentum going right now. If he wins He fights GSP after Hendricks if Hendricks gets a win. If Hendricks loses it should be Maia vs GSP.

Maia wants Saffiedine Phone Post

Maia just had an impressive win. He shouldn't have to fight someone coming off a loss. Phone Post

Willy the Coyote - Condit is higher ranked. His loss to GSP is irrelevant. Phone Post

Isn't he fighting Rory at 158? I thought this was for a later date. Phone Post

JOESONDO - 

Maia just had an impressive win. He shouldn't have to fight someone coming off a loss. Phone Post

You could have said that about Rory fighting Condit.

Let's do eet baby.

Why yes, yes i do. smeh...

in case you were wondering, the answer to the question is yes

haha Maia would beat the stink off Carlos

why not

Taz Styles -
JOESONDO -  Maia just had an impressive win. He shouldn't have to fight someone coming off a loss. Phone Post

You could have said that about Rory fighting Condit.

I didn't know about Rory was out if the fight. I thought this was for a later date. I was implying Condit was going to lose to McDonald. Phone Post