What about restarting WNBA?

Nobody goes this see this anyway. Maybe they would get some views if they are the only live sport on tv?

FG_Gall - 

Nobody goes this see this anyway. Maybe they would get some views if they are the only live sport on tv?

I would watch reruns of COPS from the 1980's, or even The Young and the Restless, before watching the WNBA.

WNBA games should be put on continuous loops in Gitmo, to torture terrorists.

AnthonyWeiner -
FG_Gall - 

I would watch reruns of COPS from the 1980's, or even The Young and the Restless, before watching the WNBA.

WNBA games should be put on continuous loops in Gitmo, to torture terrorists.

I thought we outlawed enhanced interrogations?  That's definitely worse than water boarding.

They could air re-runs of WNBA games and it would still be new to at least 99% if the viewers 

Maybe they could show them in hospitals to make sure they do not get over capacity?

On the bright side, they could restart the WNBA and hold live games without the need to implement or enforce any social distancing protocols.....

1 Like

angryinch -

On the bright side, they could restart the WNBA and hold live games without the need to implement or enforce any social distancing protocols.....

This is exactly my point.

29 GIFs of Ridiculously Terrible Basketball Shots | Total Pro Sports

1 Like

Wnba GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

Holy hell.....

basketball GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

1 Like
Al Cappucino - 

Holy hell.....

This reminds me of playing basketball in my PE cla_ss when I was in the third grade.  We looked just like that.  We were about 8 or 9 years old.  

A junior varsity high school boys team would probably lay a massive beatdown on the top WNBA team.  

Al Cappucino - 

Holy hell.....

How the hell do you BRICK a layup????

They already practice social distancing. And there are never more than 50 people at a game. I assume they'll open immediately after lock downs are lifted. 

angryinch -
Al Cappucino - 

Holy hell.....

This reminds me of playing basketball in my PE when I was in the third grade.  We looked just like that.  We were about 8 or 9 years old.  

A junior varsity high school boys team would probably lay a massive beatdown on the top WNBA team.  

Definitely sloppy. Reminds me of when I was in 5th grade and tried to do a fade away and kicked someone in the nuts.