What about THIS theory of the West Memphis murders

So I know there have been pages and pages of HEATED debate on this topic.

I think we can all agree the case was botched and fuckkng blundered in so many ways.

A couple
Facts CAN NOT be disputed. (If
You read the book or watch the movie The Devils Knot, it reveals a few things)

1. There WAS a strange black man that stumbled into the Bojangles, disoriented, covered in blood. And it was swept under the rug.

2. Mark Byers was a confirmed informant for the PD and possibly FBI OR DEA, and the details were always shady as fuck.

3. Mark Byers was seen coming out of the woods without a flashlight that night, and was caught in his own lies.

4. He got caught in a lie about the knife with blood on it.

5. Lastly- the kid that drove the ice cream truck that hauled ass to California a week after the murders. There, he CONFESSED. Later, his attorney told the court he was pleading the 5th in his knowledge of the murders because it would INCRIMINATE himself on OTHER, DIFFERENT charges.

So, a theory/-

Some think Byers might have done it.
But isn't it also possible that the boys were murderered BECAUSE of him?

Maybe over a drug deal gone wrong?
Maybe over a drug bust he helped with?

Thoughts?? Phone Post 3.0

Bumped for you day shifting tranny lovers Phone Post 3.0

I thought those devil worshipping kids did it. Phone Post 3.0

Eddie Veder says they are innocent.

So........there's that.

Ttt for more opinions Phone Post 3.0

My favorite theory is the one where Miskelly confessed 5-6 times to his lawyers, the prosecution, police transporting him, etc.

I remember reading the case files a few years back and thinking the only logical conclusion was that the three were guilty. Fascinating case, and I would like to see something definitive one day - but I feel three guilty men walked away from a life sentence.

Have you watched the "confession" of the California guy/kid? It's in no way a real confession. He gets pissed because they won't leave him alone and says "what do you want me to say yeah I killed them and fucked them in the ass". It's in YouTube, very clear they had no involvement(he and his buddy). Byers is suspicious to me still. I still think Damien was involved though Phone Post 3.0

I think dropping a nuke on the place is probably the best option. Preferably when Berlinger & Sinofsky are there filming Paradise Lost 90: A New Beginning.

4 later Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

They found a hair that was not inconsistent with Terry Hobbs in the knot. By admission of their own attorney it would not be enough to prove guilt Phone Post 3.0

Keiths- I agree with you.

But in essence, how is that very different from BULLYING A retard for 12 hours until he admits to something? Changing the times he provided, etc.
no way in HELL would Miskelleys "confession" be admissable by today's standards in a courtroom OUTSIDE of that inbred fucking town! Phone Post 3.0

Barklikeadog- AMEN!!
That taken is a fucking cess pool! Phone Post 3.0

this case is just like Jon Benet ramsey, so many lies and half truths out there that its impossible to know what is fact and what isnt..

i think the 3 boys did it...3 different knots were used to tie the 3 boys, you honestly think Byers or Hobbs is smart enough to tie 3 different knots in order to frame another group of individuals?

what is Hobbs motive for killing all 3 of those boys?what about Byers?what would his motive be?

the 3 boys did it..as for the black guy in the restaurant bleeding all over the place, who knows ?

Rumblefish - Keiths- I agree with you.

But in essence, how is that very different from BULLYING A retard for 12 hours until he admits to something? Changing the times he provided, etc.
no way in HELL would Miskelleys "confession" be admissable by today's standards in a courtroom OUTSIDE of that inbred fucking town! Phone Post 3.0

You can look up the facts on how long his initial interrogation was. It was not 12 hours nor was he bullied.

And do yourself a favor and read all of his confessions and observe the situations when he does them. Of note is the bible confession...

Please stop watching HBO documentaries that attempt to say these child murderers are innocent. Or if you do, please look up the facts in the case which are all at calhan.

BajiKimran - My favorite theory is the one where Miskelly confessed 5-6 times to his lawyers, the prosecution, police transporting him, etc.

This

Bobby lupo would beat on those kids doing it. That's all I need. Phone Post 3.0

Also, let's not forget how 2 of the murderers alibis fell apart at trial and the 3rd didn't even bother to present an alibi during his trial.

These sick fucks walk around today with their guilty plea deal. They will never be exonerated because they killed those kids. Guilty as charged and guilty as plead.

There is a ton of info. I've read every book including Damien's, watched every YouTube video, basically spent a lot of time obsessed and I really don't feel like I have a much better guess than anyone else.

Damien I didn't like from the get go. His book is fishy to me as when it comes to the day he was arrested he speaks very very little about the murder. Everything else he goes into great detail. It's a good read and while I feel it doesn't help his case for innocence, you can see how self centered he is. Baldwin is the only one who has ever really shown any sort of sympathy for the children.

Michael Moore still is 100% convinced the WM3 did it. As was Byers wife before she passed. Byers is just an attention whore.

The main thing that leaves doubt in my ahead about the WM3 being guilty is that there basically away 0 physical evidence against them. I am not sure those 3 morons could pull that off. Phone Post 3.0