What animal does this skull belong to?

I found this in the North Georgia mountains and can't figure out what the fuck it is. Sorry if it's hard to tell what's going on from the pics, but it's hard enough in person. There's a clear back with the holes for a spine and nerves to the brain, but on the other end, I can't make out where any eyes would possibly go. It slopes downward in the front and I see no orbital sockets anywhere. 

Bottom:

Top:

Reference:

annunaki.

Turtle Phone Post

Doesn't look like a skull. Shouldn't there be a jaw somewhere? Looks like a turtle shell Phone Post

Chupacabra

My dick Phone Post

Definitely looks like a turtle shell though it's odd it was in the mountains. Was there a lake nearby? Phone Post

Willin - 

Definitely looks like a turtle shell though it's odd it was in the mountains. Was there a lake nearby? Phone Post

A river runs through the area I'm in. I can't match it up with any turtle skeleton on google images. There's a ton of symmetrical holes in the bottom.

box turtle

Looks half chewed, impossible to tell Phone Post 3.0

I'd say it's a cat's skull Phone Post

Turtle

Armadillo?
Turtle? Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel -

Fuck Mickey Mouse Phone Post

I'm just going to assume it's a chupacabra Phone Post

It's about the size of a woman's fist, so I'm going to go with a partial fox skull.

Me Phone Post 3.0

Not sure why so many people think it's a turtle......looks nothing like a turtle shell imo.

Bigfoot penis

I mean snake Phone Post

Racoon, maybe.