What are some MMA forums with frames?

Seriously though, that was a shining appeal of the UG and you have taken it. Can’t we do some modified modern framed version.

I’ve been on here for 16 years and this is killing me every time I use my computer.

I know I am not alone

You’ve ruined me for no frames, going back and forth is shit

7 Likes

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

3 Likes

I made an account to say this, I don’t know how Kirik and the top men could do this to us. This place might as well be sherdog now.

3 Likes

Don’t let this die, those frames were part of the heart and soul of the UG/OG

3 Likes

MMA forum, how about any forum with frames?

W3C has already deprecated frames and eventually browsers will stop supporting it.

4 Likes

Don’t ever upgrade your pc

Don’t ever upgrade your car

Don’t ever upgrade your pc

Do not ever learn a new board game

Do not even try to get a new toaster.

If you cannot handle change and have realistic expectations that a new change might need to have the user give it some time, then do not ever upgrade.

Stay stuck in your ways. But understand, the problem is not the site, the problem is your expectations and lack of patience.

9 Likes

What the fuck are frames?

13 Likes

I am sure this looks great on a phone but for browser, its shit

I’m almost certain the uh was last last place on all the web using frames.

Yeah… We loved it but honestly I can deal with losing then if this site keeps working so well. I love everything about it. Except the no frames thing if course.

1 Like

I loved frames. I only used frames for over a decade.

However times change.

There really aren’t forums anymore with frames. Sherdog you mentioned. Also, Boxing scene, a main boxing forum, has no frames.

I am not sure why frames are harder to implement, or less popular, but they seem to be.

In any case, frames are gone. But there are many positives with the new site. I am getting used to it.

Forced change is the worst kind, RIP frames

A more relevant question is what are some forums, of any sort, with frames.

We looked into it at length. It’s def possible, at least in theory. But with the resources we had, we couldn’t do it. If the new forum is popular, and generates rev, we will be revisiting it.

5 Likes

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com

The biggest longest run poker forum site? Came out the same time as this forum and stayed loyal to their users with frames.

3 Likes

EES Tru

Straight up, frames are for faggot boomers.

2 Likes

Those are Fighting words.

Kirik I appreciate the response and support for the future of frames, he knows whats up

It really would be a unique/suitable/nostalgic feature

Those aren’t frames. They have a left side navigation, but once you are in the forum you see a list of topics, click one, then go back to get to the list of topics.

1 Like

No it looks equally as shitty on a phone I assure you.

This totally fucking sucks imo

Forums don`t cost that must.This forum goes back to 2004.

Assuming a monthly payment of $65 per month from July 2019 - this sum of £4,774.15 will allows the forum to make payments until December 2024

How many employees do you have 6?