What are some of your fav shoot interviews

I love hearing from the 80s wwf guys talking about the good old days.

King Kong Bundy is pretty cool, also jim Cornerte or how ever that is spelled is always entertaining.

any recommendations is appreciated, I love hearing about anything 80s/90s related, mainly the 80s

Roddy Piper, Bad News Allen/Brown,
Honky Tonk Man, Bruce Prichard, and New age Outlaws were some of my favorites. All those were done with RF Video.

Shane Douglas is a good one.  Nash is funny as hell.  Honky Tonk is funny but having met him a few times I trust nothing he says,  complete asswipe. Scott Hall has good stories,  and doesnt really hide that he was an asshole.  Bret comes off very bitter,  and I am a huge fan. 

All of Nash's stuff.

Nash, Bad News are great! Raven, Konan and Vampiro are good in a odd way b/c they are all so full of shit. Missy Hyatt was an interesting one as well. New Jack is just a dick

Billy Jack Haynes was good but only b/c he was either so fucked up or has such bad CTE. Damn he hates Vince.

Koma -

Nash, Bad News are great! Raven, Konan and Vampiro are good in a odd way b/c they are all so full of shit. Missy Hyatt was an interesting one as well. New Jack is just a dick

Billy Jack Haynes was good but only b/c he was either so fucked up or has such bad CTE. Damn he hates Vince.

Even suggested that Vince was behind the deaths of the Benoit family.

Thanks cunts!  It's amazing how crazy some of these guys were, I heard about billy Jack Hayes wanting to fight stone cold in the UFC haha.

i watched a good one last night with King Kong Bundy, talking about hogan an wmania two. It was really good

Jim Cornette's stuff with Kayfabe Commentaries is always entertaining.

The Brian Kendrick and Paul London (first one)

Godfather

Koma -

Same about the full of shit stuff.  Vampiro in wcw was weak but watching his 1990s stuff I kind of see why he was a star.  He just seems to remember shit way differently from everyone else. 

MisterDerp -

The Brian Kendrick and Paul London (first one)

Godfather

Good call. Forgot about this one. 

Best shoots we're corny, iron sheik, new jack and Corny with Paul bearer

New Jack takes the cake, dude could have been a comedian easily.

Most of the ones above entertain me, Raven, Corny, Prichard (when he's not making excuses for Vince) Hall, Nash.

Bischoff is pretty good when he does long shoots.

Austin with an old school guest

Flair and Morton segment was good.

Any segment talking about Andre no matter who it is.

Anything from Jim Cornette is an instant classic for me, and his stuff from Kayfabe Commentatires is the best.

Despite not liking them at all, I got a huge kick out of the Insane Clown Posse shoot from KC.

I'll give a shot to any decent shoot dealing with anything from the 60's through the 90's, but once the Attitude Era really get started I stopped watching so most of the stuff just goes past me.

Ken Patera