What are the best brand 14 oz sparring gloves

My budget for some new sparring gloves is 120, I've been checking out the Tokushu Hayabusas and the Rival R2SVs with some other models. I hate fat girls and fat gloves... I'm after good protection and light gloves with durability, please enlighten me... Phone Post 3.0

windy

but then twins pro gives great support but they are a little chubbier of a glove

I have 14oz twin pros. Great gloves. Had them for about 20 months medium to hard use and they still look brand new. Only thing i dislike about them is that i rely too much on the glove to block rather than hand placement just because they are quite big. Im looking to buy some 10oz twins lumpinee gloves before the year is out and just mix them into my routine to try and rectify the problem Phone Post 3.0

Whichever ones you like the best Phone Post 3.0

Top king gloves have been the best feeling gloves I've put my hands in yet.. I haven't tried twins yet though. But they feel like they give my hand and thumb awesome protection and they don't feel fat or heavy and I have 16oz. Phone Post

I would recommend Raja. But cheaper but great gloves. I prefer them over top king Phone Post 3.0

The new hayabusa gloves!

i spar everyday, sometimes twice a day.

one year already, my pair is close to perfect.

i've tried almost all brands and owned many, many pairs before.

/thread

Hi hayabusa rep!!! Phone Post 3.0

soreshins - I would recommend Raja. But cheaper but great gloves. I prefer them over top king Phone Post 3.0
Raja's are my favourite too.

Yokao is popular now Phone Post 3.0

Top king air gloves are the shit! I've had Ringside, Title, Fairtex, Boon, and Top King. I haven't felt a glove that would make me buy anything but TK again. Phone Post

I have 16 oz twins. Love them Phone Post 3.0