What are the best new cryptos to invest in

So Bitcoin is in the stratosphere there are newer less expensive cryptos out there that have potential,maybe not bitcoin potential but a nice return.I hope this can become a discussion and we can all learn and possibly make some money.I'm willing to spread some spare cash into the best ones with potential for growth.Anyone In?

In

ABCTT_mclay -

In

As a plus whomever contributes the most in terms of charts and just overall guidance I'll donate 10Percent of my profits.

Here's a few I bought into awhile back factom was around a dollar a piece I read the market cap and researched it was roughly a buck,I got 300 shares they're now at 17 dollars each not bitcoin growth but reasonable.

Another is maidsafe for around 10 cents a share I bought 150 dollars worth there around 49 ents I believe if these sub dollar ones hit you're talking huge gain.as for those I may cash out and hold a few as I need to see what info I can find on there future plans 

As for ones I'd like to add are monero and dash as the darkweb accepted both of them.monero can grow to 50 dolars a piece while dash can hit 200 a piece,still more research to do.

Good info here

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/new/

REMINDER THIS IS DISCUSSION,I'M NO EXPERT I'VE HAD LUCK BUT I'M NOT OFFERING ADVICE,I'M LOOKING FOR COLLECTIVE ADVICE AS A COMMUNITY WHERE IF ONE OF MINE OR ANOTHER OGERS BUYING REASONS CAN BE DEBUNKED THEN PLEASE DO SO!

I had a bunch of ltc over at btc-e.com.  I guess I lost everything since that site got shut down.  Fucked up.

Chain LINK
SALT
ELIX
WTC
NEO

Are all being shilled on /biz/ for weeks

Do your research or you're gambling.

In many cases, the real money is to be made before these tokens are even worth 1 USD each, like everything, there is a learning curve.

I used 4chan.org/biz, got into ETH before it blew up. I got lucky but there is definitely always $$$$ to be made.

Ark, omg, lisk, litecoin. I would say Monero but it was already mentioned.

Salt, OMG, Ark, Link, Kyber, and for super low cap with some potential I like Neblio.

Also Bnb is still off the ath and the binance exchange is doing great things. I would throw some there.

DBSH209 - Chain LINK
SALT
ELIX
WTC
NEO

Are all being shilled on /biz/ for weeks

Do your research or you're gambling.

In many cases, the real money is to be made before these tokens are even worth 1 USD each, like everything, there is a learning curve.

I used 4chan.org/biz, got into ETH before it blew up. I got lucky but there is definitely always $$$$ to be made.

Nice I agree with you on the research and getting in before $1,there's a few ICOS this month that are sub $1 steem,iota,bitshares,and voxel, are sub $1. I'm not  confident in those yet but here's descriptions they don't sway me though

Steem- Blockchain technology has expanded beyond just Bitcoin and has found new applications in a variety of industry. One of those is Steem. It is a blockchain based social media where you can earn Steem for posting content. The more popular your content, the higher the payout. The idea of earning money for your articles is an enticing one and it is only going to become more and more popular. It is currently valued at $1.13 with a market cap of $272,974,184.

.  Voxel is the game currency used by the blockchain powered Virtual Reality platform Voxelus. The platform gives users the freedom to create their own Virtual Reality games. The key attraction is that you don't need to write any code at all. Voxel has the backing of the two most powerful technologies in the present time - Virtual Reality and blockchain. It is currently priced at $0.04 with a market cap of $9,227,022.

. IOTA: Known as the currency of Internet of Things, IOTA enables transactions at zero fees. It is able to do so by using a technology called Tangle which is blockless. It aims to make everything from appliances to bandwidth a service that can be traded. It is currently trading at $0.488423 with a market cap of $1,357,586,519.

. Bitshares: Bitshares is also a blockchain based coin that offers many more features such as stability of price, decentralized exchange, scheduled payments, referral programs and Delegated Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism. These features make Bitshares very attractive. Moreover, it also partners with Steem. It is currently reading at $0.073248 with a market cap of $190,391,754.

The only one I am invested in right now is electroneum.  It's an ico that goes live nov 1

The Green Bastard -

The only one I am invested in right now is electroneum.  It's an ico that goes live nov 1

What did you invest if you don't mind,a few hundred,a few thousand?what kind of investment do you plan on?short sale or hang on for at least a year or longer?sorry for all the questions,I like what I've read about electroneum

In

I have a question.  I am a beginner with cryptos

What are the biggest criticisms of BitCoin that have been addressed in some of the newer cryptos?

fob - 

I had a bunch of ltc over at btc-e.com.  I guess I lost everything since that site got shut down.  Fucked up.

Wait, your crypto currency disappears because the site where you purchased it no longer exists?

Wouldnt you still have your "coins" in digital form?

FreightTrain - 
fob - 

Wait, your crypto currency disappears because the site where you purchased it no longer exists?

Wouldnt you still have your "coins" in digital form?

btc-e got siezed by the fbi.  All my coins were still on the site or in exchange.  Unless the fbi releases the funds or whatever, I guess I lost a few hundred ltc

Anyone still mining cryptocurrency these days?

cornflake209 -
The Green Bastard -

What did you invest if you don't mind,a few hundred,a few thousand?what kind of investment do you plan on?short sale or hang on for at least a year or longer?sorry for all the questions,I like what I've read about electroneum

I am probably the wrong person to ask becuase I am new to everything other than bitcoin, but I put 1k in.  I am 100 percent ready to lose it, but using it to figure everything out.  Going to mess around with mining the currency too.  

The Green Bastard - 
cornflake209 -
The Green Bastard -

I am probably the wrong person to ask becuase I am new to everything other than bitcoin, but I put 1k in.  I am 100 percent ready to lose it, but using it to figure everything out.  Going to mess around with mining the currency too.  

Thanks for the info! Looks interesting.