What are the strangest conspiracy theories you've heard?

Biden and Fauci caught wearing skin mask. There’s something going on.

3 Likes

I heard that 3 mile island wasn’t an accident, 12 days before the “accident” the movie The China Syndrome with Jane Fonda hit theaters and the China syndrome literally refers to a complete melt down of a nuclear core. The actual events literally mirror the movie. The conspiracy that I heard was that Russia got to one of the workers and they were in debt to the Russian mob, they made the worker jam one of the valves in the hopes of creating a complete meltdown which would have ended up killing millions. I also heard a counter to that which was that the guy that ended up being the whistleblower was actually the guy that caused it and wanted to become a “hero”

1 Like

gangsta af

1 Like

I’d say the conspiracy is to make nuke accidents like 3 mile island to seem 20x as bad as it was. Cause it sold papers and we all thought nukes= bad.
It’s sucks cause nuclear power is an insanely safe & clean source of near limitless power, but the hysteria around it has us polluting the world & wasting time pushing solar panels that don’t work.
The greta thunburgs don’t actually care about nuke power. They just wanna fight capitalism. If they really cared about the environment they’d be pro nuke. It may sound like a conspiracy to say that the environmentalist cause is a front for communism, but it’s true.

5 Likes

Agreed, nuclear power is at least a big part of the answer, and has been demonised in the media.

Build as many wind turbines and solar power generators (either photovoltaic or heat based) as you want, but what happens in the middle of winter when the days are short, it’s cloudy and there’s not much wind. You need something to be able to smooth out the troughs at the very least, and nuclear power is the best way.

2 Likes

The timet explosion in Vegas has a lot of conspiracies around it.

Adrenochrome.

2 Likes

Did anyone mention the Reptilian aliens yet?

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

20220514-064650.jpg

2 Likes

That’s not that weird, IMO.

I live in North Central Ohio and I hear the grinding/rattling noise just before and just after heavy thunderstorms during the day time. At night, there’ll be a few minutes of continuous lightning without thunder but no grinding noise.

There’s definitely something going on there. Whether the noise is something mundane like water molecules getting zapped with static and making that noise, some invisible machine manufacturing shitty weather or anything in between.

1 Like

Basically all of the “essential oils” girls on my FB feed totally bought into this bs the summer of 2020. It was both sad and hilarious. Made sense though after it was revealed that the Russian troll farms purposely targeted the FB “mommy groups”.

2 Likes

Bruiser Brody’s death.

Why didn’t they charge him?

1 Like

Not really a conspiracy, more like fact but the fact that governments go in with him on this is weird

9 Likes
4 Likes

What did I just watch

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure it’s highly regulated.

2 Likes