What are the strangest conspiracy theories you've heard?

Unearthed evidence suggests that the dark ages never really happened.
And I’m gonna give the theory a lot of weight until I personally get a 1st hand account of these alleged dark ages.

5 Likes

didn’t read

6 Likes

unverified

3 Likes

Baxter Dmitry isn’t a real person & was the main contributor to garbage “conspiracy” sites like yournewswire, neon nettle, etc.

Wouldn’t bother reading,

1 Like

Damn right, how could there possibly be “dark” ages? It’s not like the sun went anywhere, what did they do - draw a huge set of curtains???

Wake up sheeple!

1 Like
2 Likes

The globo-homo conspiracy theory seemed a little far fetched ten years ago, and now we have trannies grooming children in government schools, and parents losing custodial rights for trying to prevent the genital mutilation, psychological abuse, and permanently-debilitating hormone injections of their own children.

13 Likes

On the bright side… when the left make most their kids trans… won’t be long until their diluted out of the gene pool

Heard this years ago. Details are foggy, but its something like-

A pope around 600ad wanted his reign to be in the year 1000 so changed the calender to make it so

Which would mean the present is not 2022, but actually 1622

1 Like

What a mind fuck if legit

4 Likes

Not like it really matters

Two consecutive negative growth economic quarters are NOT RECESSION. THE ECONOMY IS STRONG. INFLATION IS GOOD. HIGH GAS PRICES SAVE THE PLANET.

Sounds fishy to me.

3 Likes

“If you tell me you fucked her, I won’t be mad.”

1 Like

The CIA connection to The Laurel Canyon music scene.

3 Likes

4 Likes

And the WHO will control the USA. Thanks to brandon.

1 Like
  1. Moon landing hoax
  2. Chemtrails
  3. WTC towers were brought down by demolition explosives
  4. Sandy Hook crises actors
  5. Jan. 6 was an insurrection
4 Likes

Tower 7. Most people seemed to have forgotten three towers collapsed that day.

WTC7collapse1

11 Likes

Dude, that was seriously weird.

1 Like