What are these Pride gloves?

Hey bro, those gloves were being sold by the kakuto store some time ago, maybe 2007 to 2008. The guy that ran the store, try to push them as legit fighter issued gloves, once everyone disproved what he was saying, he tried to push the gloves as "promos."

I can tell you from what I know those are fakes, I have seen all the proto types of all the pride and ufc gloves. And I have also seen all the fakes.

Another thing to note here is anyone can produce a label with DSE on the glove, and right promo in Japanese, you can get that tag done anywhere for .50 cents. So that tag is not kings x. Its the totality of the glove overall on how you determine what is real and what is not.

If I were you I would get my money back.....

Fighter Memorabilia - Hey bro, those gloves were being sold by the kakuto store some time ago, maybe 2007 to 2008. The guy that ran the store, try to push them as legit fighter issued gloves, once everyone disproved what he was saying, he tried to push the gloves as "promos."

I can tell you from what I know those are fakes, I have seen all the proto types of all the pride and ufc gloves. And I have also seen all the fakes.

Another thing to note here is anyone can produce a label with DSE on the glove, and right promo in Japanese, you can get that tag done anywhere for .50 cents. So that tag is not kings x. Its the totality of the glove overall on how you determine what is real and what is not.

If I were you I would get my money back.....

Phone Post

FM, shouldn't you be stalking Fedor in a hotel somewhere? Jealous of fake gloves? Wtf u talking about?

Thanks for the info. I messaged you but I'll post here as well so people can read. One thing I just noticed about the tag on these gloves is that its stitched under the leather of the glove whereas on the fighter issued they're stitched above the leather.

Also, what is the story behind kakuto-store.com? They're no longer in business and that was way before I started collecting. What ended up happening with those guys?

@Hunto, hey fucken queer, you have my contact info we are both in Cali, if you have a problem contact me and I would be happy to solve it any time. With that said, your too much of a pussy to do it, so just be quiet and go back to your room, let your mom use her computer now.

Its great how you talk to shit on an open forum in then ask if you can purchase the big nog gloves in private....FAG!

@grkblood, those dudes are long gone out of business, the guy sold some legit stuff and some fake items. JS on the Facebook forum where Cunto stalks and pms people but does not post on there cause we would see what his faggot frail ass looks like hit me up about those exact gloves. I told him the same story I am telling you....

LOL. You are the one who got ran off this board long ago with your shady ways. This is the first time you've posted here in months. I'm gonna dig up some of the old threads where you got exposed.

Haha, do your thing fag....I have been posting here on and off for a bit.

Your just mad cause I told you to fuck off when you asked for the Big Nog White Bolts. When previously you agreed to purchase some items from me, then backed out and said the deal was done by your brother and not you? Weak!

We can handle this pretty quick, hit me up whenever, but I know you rather hide behind the key board in your moms basement or was it the attic?

So he reneges with various people? Good to know.

grkblood - So he reneges with various people? Good to know.

If you would have actually ended the auction....

Yes he does, then claims that it was not him but his brother whom he shares a room with at his parents house? LOL WTF Cunto!

As I stated in the email once payment was confirmed it would have been removed from ebay which is SOP. Cunto you give me a lot of shit, then you pm with the sorry "I know you hate my guts, but...." and proceed to place an offer on something I have that you want.

Yes he does, then claims that it was not him but his brother whom he shares a room with at his parents house? LOL WTF Cunto!

As I stated in the email once payment was confirmed it would have been removed from ebay which is SOP. Cunto you give me a lot of shit, then you pm with the sorry "I know you hate my guts, but...." and proceed to place an offer on something I have that you want.

Kakuto was Roland's store, correct? Phone Post

Yes

I've never had to try and get money back from rinkya or yahoo Japan auctions before. I remember the auction saying that they were promos or something to that effect. Good luck man. That sucks Phone Post