What are y'all getting your significant other Xmas

I suck at gift giving. I need ideas. 24 year old girlfriend, what the hell should I get her? Phone Post 3.0

A painfully expensive antique diamond watch.

We've been pretty lean with gifts the last few years and she was totally cool with my spending a shitload of money on my old motorcycle this summer, so I felt I sorta owed it to her.

New laptop.

She got me a ps4.

Good woman. Phone Post 3.0

She dumped me sooo.....not shit Phone Post 3.0

Cletus Redpecker III - New laptop.

She got me a ps4.

Good woman. Phone Post 3.0
Nice! Mine got me a 32gb 5s so I owe her big. Phone Post 3.0

If its a go limit it to $50. Phone Post 3.0

Gf damn phone. Phone Post 3.0

Spin bike Phone Post 3.0

Got the wife a Lumix TS5. Waterproof, freeze proof, shock proof, digital camera with WiFi and GPS. 1080p video recording and 60fps for slow mo. Phone Post 3.0

AIDS Phone Post 3.0

Frank Gallagher - But seriously, we are buying 2 cars. Phone Post 3.0
Frank mcmoneybags Phone Post 3.0

I would say it but Mrs. Crawler lurks here. Phone Post 3.0

In for ideas ! Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - AIDS Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

She's into nerdy shit like video games (Zelda especially) and books but she has plenty of that stuff. I offered to buy her (me really) a ps4 but she said no :( Phone Post 3.0

Where are you located.

i'm honestly not sure, her birthday is the 26th which makes it worse. weird situation b/c of finances, but most of the money i(we) have made we bought gifts for the step son of course.

My wife and I don't exchange gifts ever. She can buy what she wants and I will buy what I want. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
Frank Gallagher - But seriously, we are buying 2 cars. Phone Post 3.0
Frank mcmoneybags Phone Post 3.0
Frank 2jags Phone Post 3.0

Oh and im getting her a new curling iron (tong) and then maybe a bunch of gay shit like candles and body shop stuff. Phone Post 3.0