What are you buying?

I've never got anything worth anything back most I've ever got back was like 300$ and I don't make much. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to adopt some African children or what? Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully putting a deposit on a new custom rifle build. We will see Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Geoff G Electric - 2 large Neodymium magnets Phone Post 3.0
...can I play with them? Phone Post 3.0

Ocean6 - I've been buying kayaks lately.

I want a quiver of 4 or so, and have been through 6, trading up, buying racks, bought a trailer and kayak combo tonight.

I'm not in the green yet, but if I sold the 3 I have kept, I would be $2,000 in the lead!

Doing it all on Craigs list.

Gonna buy another one tomorrow in Daytona.

Was in Orlando tonight.

Targeting 2 different varieties of kayak, one set up for fishing and one longer that is set up more for touring or larger water.

Going fun!

I want the quiver of 4 so friends can go and then the girl and I have a short one for the springs round here and a long one each for bigger water.

Lowball offers.... and I'm in no hurry to sell when I am ready to.
That's sweet I would love to have a bunch of kayaks. Lots of creeks and rivers in PA Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - Nothing, have to pay in
Voted everyone up who is paying into the taxes sorry bros Phone Post 3.0

Last year I bought a savage axis 7mm upgraded it with a awesome nikion scope Phone Post 3.0

Getting 1400 back. No idea yet. Phone Post 3.0

529b contribution. Couple mini trips with Alabama and the soon to be 2 year old ella. Maybe firearm and firearm case. Phone Post 3.0

Stocks Phone Post 3.0

Student loans. Past me should've gave more of a shit about future me Phone Post 3.0

I've been meaning to replace the hot water heater in my house for a couple years now, so I'll probably do that. Plus my credit card is giving me 5% cash back on purchases at Home Depot, so that'll help some too.

I know it's lame, but it needs to be done

The Winker - Last year I bought a savage axis 7mm upgraded it with a awesome nikion scope Phone Post 3.0
Best bang for the buck gun I have ever bought I have it in 30-06. Put it together and took it to the range. Shot 2/2 at 100 yards out of the box Phone Post 3.0

myKingdom -
The Winker - Last year I bought a savage axis 7mm upgraded it with a awesome nikion scope Phone Post 3.0
Best bang for the buck gun I have ever bought I have it in 30-06. Put it together and took it to the range. Shot 2/2 at 100 yards out of the box Phone Post 3.0
Kinda scope you have?? I killed a moose two does and a buck with mine just this season. I love more then all my others Phone Post 3.0

Oil stocks Phone Post 3.0

A new memory foam mattress topper. Totally gangster, I know. Phone Post 3.0

gtownhoya -
myKingdom -
Jhay - Nothing, have to pay in
Voted everyone up who is paying into the taxes sorry bros Phone Post 3.0
I demand 2 VUs Phone Post 3.0
Pics of tax return and Amoi t owed or none of this happened lol if presented I'll give you THREE vote ups Phone Post 3.0

Amount ^^ Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell - A new memory foam mattress topper. Totally gangster, I know. Phone Post 3.0
A gangster can't keep his pimp hand strong sleeping on springs Phone Post 3.0

The Winker -
myKingdom -
Kinda scope you have?? I killed a moose two does and a buck with mine just this season. I love more then all my others Phone Post 3.0
Bushnell 3-9x40mm Phone Post 3.0

I never get anything back, make too much ugh Phone Post 3.0