What are you buying?

Between taxes, student loans, and some money I have I want to buy a car. Something reliable and used. That way my jeep will last forever. Phone Post 3.0

putting it towards CC debt Phone Post 3.0

couldnt wait for my return. Bought a Lowrance HDS 12 yesterday.  Fuk ya

Was planning on adding on to my SONOS system, but need it to cover my March bills so that I don't have to dip into savings. Last month was a really shitty month. I work in the financial services industry. Total collapse in business out of the blue. TOTAL collapse.

You guys might want to hang on to your refunds as well. Nobody is talking about it, but major economic downswing is right around the corner. It's hitting us now...you all in a few months. Phone Post 3.0

I hope I just put it in my savings account but have a feeling I may blow it on a guitar.

I should get back around $2k and have been wanting a Suhr Classic T Pro which goes for $1,995...we'll see what happens! Phone Post 3.0

myKingdom -
The Winker -
myKingdom -
The Winker - Last year I bought a savage axis 7mm upgraded it with a awesome nikion scope Phone Post 3.0
Best bang for the buck gun I have ever bought I have it in 30-06. Put it together and took it to the range. Shot 2/2 at 100 yards out of the box Phone Post 3.0
Kinda scope you have?? I killed a moose two does and a buck with mine just this season. I love more then all my others Phone Post 3.0
Bushnell 3-9x40mm Phone Post 3.0
For a different purpose obviously, but I'm buying an Eotech HHS-I Phone Post 3.0

Swiss K31 Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - i spent 2k on having three big oak trees cut down and stumps ground out and another couple of trees trimmed last weekend.
Sounds like you got a good deal Phone Post 3.0

New bathroom materials for the master bath

New tv and new computer for my home office Phone Post 3.0

Maybe a ps4 if i can get it by the wife lol Phone Post 3.0

Saving for a 2 week trip to Cali for a wedding...between hotels and boarding the dogs and gas, shit adds up quick. Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - Maybe a ps4 if i can get it by the wife lol Phone Post 3.0
Just call it a peripheral for the tv. Like a bluesy player. Phone Post 3.0

Blue ray.

What the fuck auto correct? Phone Post 3.0

billid - I can see your future and I do not see retirement.
Who still lives to retirement? Phone Post 3.0

Buying either a glock 19 or a PRS Custom 24. Mind is not made up yet. Phone Post 3.0

1. I'll be taking it up the bum.

But did buy some custom titleist 716 AP2 irons. Phone Post 3.0

myKingdom - Income tax season! What is everyone planning on buying? Besides the rich OGers who have money to blow all year. Phone Post 3.0

LOL,  tax season means that it is time for the govt to rob you.

If you have a refund coming, you are doing your taxes wrong.

Why are you making interest free loans to the govt??

Memory foam mattress is good idea. Prepay ufc training. Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake - 
e. kaye -
myKingdom - Income tax season! What is everyone planning on buying? Besides the rich OGers who have money to blow all year. Phone Post 3.0

LOL,  tax season means that it is time for the govt to rob you.

If you have a refund coming, you are doing your taxes wrong.

Why are you making interest free loans to the govt??

If I may?

For the large majority of people, that extra 1-3k in a lump sum @ the end of the year is worth more than 100-300 every 31 days.

Stop pretending otherwise, anyone who does the 'har har interest free loan har har' just sounds stupid. No matter how correct they are. Phone Post 3.0

e.kaye is correct

if you socked away that monthly amount in a decent investment, you make money on the money.