What are you doing today...04/25/20

What’s up OG...what are you up to today?

Working this morning, doing an hour spin at home in afternoon, having a couple stouts tonight 

what day you OG

I am going to play golf.  Have to wear a face mask while doing it but whatever.

Then I'll go to the brewery and get a growler to go.

Then I will come home and drink that growler.

1 Like

Thrill Hammer -

I am going to play golf.  Have to wear a face mask while doing it but whatever.

Then I'll go to the brewery and get a growler to go.

Then I will come home and drink that growler.

Solid day for sure 

Fuck... It just ain't the same...

1 Like

Fishing as soon as the rain stops.  Beer/booze and lots of it.

The confirmation is in! The two burn chicken sandwich I had yesterday,is correctly named.....taking my morning dump,after my coffee of course.

Probably go sleigh the lady again,it’ll be the 5th time in two days....not bad for a month away from 56.

Go wrench into my Jeep a bit,maybe pressure wash and prep the underside for undercoating.

Probably grill some rib eyes tonight,maybe go look at a house with my lady.

Core

2 Likes

choadler -

Fuck... It just ain't the same...

This. Made me a little sad tbh

Hydrating my body from last nights fun, hit a workout, maybe go for a walk with the wife later..... repeat last night with too much beer 

CoreNobody -

The confirmation is in! The two burn chicken sandwich I had yesterday,is correctly named.....taking my morning dump,after my coffee of course.

Probably go sleigh the lady again,it’ll be the 5th time in two days....not bad for a month away from 56.

Go wrench into my Jeep a bit,maybe pressure wash and prep the underside for undercoating.

Probably grill some rib eyes tonight,maybe go look at a house with my lady.

Core

That sandwich looked great 

Working at a shelter for homeless people who have to quarantine due to covid19.

2 Likes

Still spending at least a few minutes of my Saturday wondering what's happened to Pennviachoke. 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Pennviachoke--where-you-at-homeboy:2816564?pc=70

Once I get the urge to get out of bed I'm going to finish shoveling rock into the fire pit and drive way then workout later. Maybe clean some guns if I get super motivated.

Opened my pool last night, cleaning it today, cutting trees, hauling wood, laundry, beer. 

just put this together and having a couple friends over for air hockey, ping pong and corn hole turneys

3 Likes

Taco Muncher -

Still spending at least a few minutes of my Saturday wondering what's happened to Pennviachoke. 

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Pennviachoke--where-you-at-homeboy:2816564?pc=70

This

Just got off of a meeting for work, gonna play with my kid for a while, and then do another web meeting for work. This week sucks, LOL.

rudj -

just put this together and having a couple friends over for air hockey, ping pong and corn hole turneys

If you are a Dj like in your picture, i aint playin air hockey against you bro.  I know damn set up when i see one LOL

1 Like

I just worked out 6 days in a row out of boredom. Now i can barely move, everythings closed and its pouring rain outside.

Things aint lookin good on the day

Going dirtbiking at the local MX track....

Forrest Spliffn -
rudj -

If you are a Dj like in your picture, i aint playin air hockey against you bro.  I know damn set up when i see one LOL

Lol!! But I suck at corn hole and darts. It all evens out, we’d have a good time!