What are you doing today ... Saturday.. 4/18/20

Weekend time!!!!

What are you doing on this Saturday?

I’m getting in an hour run, followed by getting my taxes done this afternoon. I am then going to cook some tacos and possibly watch Ozarks. I’ll FaceTime my kids a couple of times too.

Let’s hear it OG

3 Likes

gonna spend 12 hours smoking meat baby!!

4 Likes

Going to the range then I’ll prob kayak a few miles on the river. Bonfire and cigars tonight

2 Likes

I WAS going to replace an outdoor light fixture, but it's raining/snowing/sleeting.

I made fishing poles for my boys this mornign to keep them occupied.  Going to head over to the in-laws after lunch and finish a knife for the neighbor and then work on making a bevel jig so I am work on a new knife.  In other words, I am bored out of my mind.

1 Like

Just got out of the shower and opened a PBR at 830am. Gonna get my car washed, and chill for a while. I'll go to my girls later, keep drinkin, make some dinner, give her disappointing sex then go to sleep.

1 Like

Surgeon308 - Going to the range then I’ll prob kayak a few miles on the river. Bonfire and cigars tonight

That sounds awesome 

1 Like

strips on sale. as I was cutting a shit ton of them I came across this excellent loin and cut four of them for myself. they're hittin the charcoal today!

2 Likes

southcraw - 

strips on sale. as I was cutting a shit ton of them I came across this excellent loin and cut four of them for myself. they're hittin the charcoal today!

I think the dog wants first dibs bud..

We’re having a no gi tournament for scraps later on, him and I. Best of 7

southcraw - 

Let the good boy win - seems like a good dog (as they all are)..

1 Like

Going to buy some wood and try to replace some deck railing sections.

Clean rest of deck/porch.

Prepare for painting soon.

I am not good at any of this but a family friend is kind of stuck in town for a while.

He has the skills I speak the English so we are going to try to get some of this stuff done.

Plus it gives him some work/money while waiting to make it across country for his job.

Graduate1 -
southcraw - 

Let the good boy win - seems like a good dog (as they all are)..

seems to be a pattern here.

2 Likes

Morning sex, shower, breakfast.

Going through homework for 3 kids.

Cleaning the garage.

Probably drinking tonight.

2 Likes

southcraw -

seems to be a pattern here.

Man I miss my two frenchies...good looking lil dude right there

1 Like

TFK_LittleBoots -

Morning sex, shower, breakfast.

Going through homework for 3 kids.

Cleaning the garage.

Probably drinking tonight.

waves Hope you're doin alright, girl!! Xoxox

About to hair of the dog this hangover outta me. We played guitar all night last night.. it was such a good jam that we realized it was bedtime when we saw the sun come up.. 

Gonna do some hog hunting. 

2 Likes