What Are You Doing Tonight?

All my friends have other shit going on.
What do you fellas do on a Saturday night when no one wants to go out?

Rules:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/97/cf/9d/97cf9df8d1800941007439734afc2d04.jpg Phone Post

My plan is to light a scented candle and take a bath.  Watch some netflix, waste 120 gallons or so. 

Royce Nelson - I'm gonna watch inglorious bastards with my dad. Probably play some video games with him as well. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a cool ass dad.
Tell him I said that. Phone Post

BBC_Fighting -

My plan is to light a scented candle and take a bath.  Watch some netflix, waste 120 gallons or so. 

BEEP.
J/K...
...soak, brotha, soak. Phone Post

Crossword puzzle, metamucil, in bed by 10Pm

I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna make dinner, smoke a J, have a few Sierra Nevadas and maybe watch John Wick or more Spartacus episodes. Phone Post 3.0

Watching the bruins with my 4 year old. Life is good Phone Post 3.0

Bleh. I'm in this same boat. Right now I'm. Oging at the bar :-( Phone Post 3.0

Taking the fam to a british pub for some grub Phone Post

My mom offered to watch our 5yo son, so the wife and I just got back from a really nice dinner and it's soon gonna be sexy time. Check back in with you dudes in about 7 minutes.

stretching out my legs and watching tv

I'm going to put the kids to bed and try to finish the sex my wife and I started two days ago before the baby woke up and then I'm off to the shop to hydrographic dip a car hood Phone Post 3.0

Well, it's almost 8PM on a Saturday, so obviously I just spent the last 40 minutes tediously typing options for a poll on the OG.

Just taking it sleazy on this Sunday morn,

There is a few eps of the sopranos on
s2 ep8. -12. Fuck I hate Richie Phone Post 3.0

Im at work for four more hours.. fml Phone Post 3.0

Watching Season 1 of Life Below Zero. Sipping Jack Daniels Honey. Phone Post 3.0

Just finished filing my taxes. Now bed since I have to wake up at 330am Phone Post 3.0

Just watched The Interview with my girlfriend. I'm taking a mean dump right now. Then I'm gonna go and fuck her brains out and shoot my load on her tits. Then sleep. Phone Post 3.0

OGsFuriously - All my friends have other shit going on.
What do you fellas do on a Saturday night when no one wants to go out?

Rules:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/97/cf/9d/97cf9df8d1800941007439734afc2d04.jpg Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0

My sons (16 years old) said the they wanted to hang out. We went to eat and then got frozen yogurt. They're doing homework now, the other triplet (daughter) is at a crab feed fundraiser with the wife and I'm couch surfing watching a DVR episode of "Cold Justice".

I'm living the good old days one memory at a time. Phone Post 3.0