What are you doing with your stimulus $$?

So the wife and I received the Stimulus money, it just so happened to be the week I also received my bonus.

I put both in savings right away.

But then I sat thinking about what I wanted that I would never buy myself. I didn't want to spend much, but I did want to put alittle back into the system.

Seeing as how we are probably going to be spending alot of time on the back porch and swimming in the back yard, I thought a new Wifi/bluetooth speaker would fit the bill.

I ended up with a Sonos Move for 400$....geez

(sounds amazing-highly recommend)

Are ya'll buying anything out of the norm?

Buy guns, ammo, and accessories. Anything thing else is less interesting. 

Straight into the IRA

1 Like

Guns , ammo 

Savings

Pay my rent if I ever get it. They should have my bank info but when I search it on their site it says they can't find me in the system. I have a feeling I'll end up getting a paper check for whatever reason and they said that process could stretch all the way until August/Sept. 

1 Like

$100 went into weed & a Megadeth shirt, rest into savings.

3 Likes

Dim Sum Punch -

Buy guns, ammo, and accessories. Anything thing else is less interesting. 

I don't own a gun anymore

Though I must confess, I probably should

DSoV -

$100 went into weed & a Megadeth shirt, rest into savings.

I can dig it

Will make an extra mortgage payment on the house. Other than that it will just be used for regular expenses. 

No money yet. Apparently if you filed in 2018 and owed your status would not yet be updated. So, still waiting...

1 Like

Diabeetus -

Will make an extra mortgage payment on the house. Other than that it will just be used for regular expenses. 

I've been wanting a few new trail cameras as well so I'll probably buy those too. 

Diabeetus -

Smart

I’m actually donating the whole thing to organizations that are fighting in China to stop the live cooking of dogs, cats and other animals.

psychosphere - No money yet. Apparently if you filed in 2018 and owed your status would not yet be updated. So, still waiting...

So if you owed in 2018 you're getting a paper check even if you entered your bank info when filing taxes? 

psychosphere - No money yet. Apparently if you filed in 2018 and owed your status would not yet be updated. So, still waiting...

Wow, I keep hearing shit like this

I make too much money to get a stimulus payment. 

Granite counter tops for kitchen and a tile backsplash

Darup -

I make too much money to get a stimulus payment. 

Bummer. If my wife worked we wouldn’t have got it. I make enough where we started getting pro-rated down for married filing jointly

invalid - Straight into the IRA

Sinn Fein fagoon.