What are you eating tonight?

For the UFN.

Remember when those threads seemed relevant?
Just kidding. I do like those threads.

My gf got me something from Chili's but she isn't home yet..so I don't know..and it will probably be cold by then.

Totino pizza rolls w/peas aas a side dish

Imusbreaku

Thanks TalkShowOnMute.

I ate a Gyro,Fried Calamari,French Fries and now i feel sick. Back to fish and fruits 2morrow.

I'm hungy.

2 TUNAFISH SANDWICHES ON WHEAT BREAD ............I AM TRYING TO STOP BEING A FAT BASTARD =(

BIGWHITESEXY - 2 TUNAFISH SANDWICHES ON WHEAT BREAD ............I AM TRYING TO STOP BEING A FAT BASTARD =(

Good Luck@!

inf0 - 

I ate a Gyro,Fried Calamari,French Fries and now i feel sick.

^

Karo?

LOL!!!

Macaroni and meat sauce, washed down with the magical elixer known to some as chocolate milk.

I just cooked up ground turkey and cooked two raw tortilla's and made healthy burritto's.  One slice of pepperjack in each. Plus I put in some BOMB seasoning from the Gilroy Spice Co. (Gilroy is the garlic capital of the world), so the turkey tastes good as hell. 

veggie chili and organic cheddar cheese with whole wheat crackers its the bomb

I grilled up some Chicken Burritos from Weber's Real Grilling book. That fuckin books is the best....

I am on my four 32oz beer too.

BEER! ;-)

Tu Madre........

The food of choice tonight so far has been:

blackened sirloin at some place in Kirksville, MO. I'm on the road in farm country. But they have some damn good beef cooked over hickory out here.

Sushi! and beer.

Yum.

Some brown rice with steamed chicken and veggies.

OOH, and a tbsp of natural PB for dessert.

I might go crazy and finish the night off with some Syntha 6.

4 weeks to be beach ready. :)

Max