What are you famous for?

Doesn't have to be anything world wide known, but what do people know you for.

I am famous as the creator of the word Gunt.  I am also known in my home town as the kid who escaped the white van kidnappers.

I clogged an Iraqi toilet with a 12 pound MRE poo.

my feet never smell, I built my own skeeball machine with custom software, and I make amazing hot wings

I'm the oldest OGer

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

I am famous as the creator of the word Gunt.  I am also known in my home town as the kid who escaped the white van kidnappers.

When did you create the word "gunt"?  I first heard it in elementary school and I am an old fucker.

TeamRenzo - 

When did you create the word "gunt"?  I first heard it in elementary school and I am an old fucker.

Don't take that from him, man.  Just let him have it.

I am a bear.

TeamRenzo -

Jhay -

I'm the oldest OGer

How old are you?

I'm known for my music and my orange crush hat. Been wearing that hat for 17 years. Best $4 I ever spent.

jbbarne - I'm known for my music and my orange crush hat. Been wearing that hat for 17 years. Best $4 I ever spent.

Pics of hat?

Mind if I jack?

I have a smaller than average penis.  It is only 8.5"

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty - 
jbbarne - I'm known for my music and my orange crush hat. Been wearing that hat for 17 years. Best $4 I ever spent.

Pics of hat?

Have to do it later this evening, but sure.

I got my ass beat at work by some black dudes and they robbed me of $20.  So depending on who you ask i've either got street cred or i'm just a bitch...

I'm known for having an incredible smile and the ability to rattle off random sports statistics like a virgin.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

I have a smaller than average penis.  It is only 8.5"

Pics

BJJ black belt

Jumping through a ping pong table.

My Cesar salad dressing.

Essentially creating the McGangbang (a junior chicken between the burgers of a mcdouble) back in 2007. I later saw it with the same name on thisiswhyyou'refat.com.

And I'm OG famous as the Hunchy Bird neck tattoo guy.

I hold several state records for saltwater game fish species.

I have my own radio show. None of this podcast stuff (though it is available by podcast). I'm employed by a terrestrial, heritage radio station; one of the oldest in the country. It's all monologue. It bares my name & I have complete creative control. I drive 15 minutes from my house, get paid to be funny or, at least, interesting. Then I drive back to my house. I have a career in comedy & I don't have to live on the road or worry about getting paid or killing a heckler to have it.
It's just one part of life, but I've got that part beat.