What are you guys doing today? January 25th

Good Day to you all Phone Post 3.0

working... its god damn cold

Gonna work some overtime Phone Post 3.0

Gonna visit a pizza place I'm thinking of buying.

Sleep, gun show, back to work. Phone Post 3.0

Hopping a last minute flight to Mexico to say goodbye to my grandmother who is apparently close to the end of her 95 year life. Phone Post 3.0

Working. Like every Saturday when I answer this question. And it never gets old. Phone Post 3.0

Barbell cleans, breakfast, laundry, Chuck E Cheese, work. Phone Post 3.0

Overtime today and if Im lucky some fun later.

Almost midnight now but did absolutely nothing today and tomorrow (26th) we celebrate Australia Day! Phone Post 3.0

Heading out to plow my driveway, then headed out ice fishing (morning bite).When I get back I'll prolly have to plow again before heading back out for the afternoon bite. Hope these winds die down.

Work for 2 more hours then weed and football for the rest of the day Phone Post 3.0

To Jack Carter. What are you doing today. What kind of weed are you smoking? Today I have some Bright Moments, Thin Mint Cookies, Blue dream, Tahoe OG, and a some skywalker OG. Also have some lemon OG x cookies budder and some True OG shatter to dab. Gonna do some of all of those, play pond hockey and watch some fights. Phone Post 3.0

I bought a BBQ so I'm gonna put it together. What are u doing op? Phone Post 3.0

AussieRooJitsu - Almost midnight now but did absolutely nothing today and tomorrow (26th) we celebrate Australia Day! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Going to my brother for lunch
Working out
Cooking not sure what yet
Relaxing the rest of the day watching some movie. Phone Post 3.0

5:06am now.
Gonna try and get a hair cut, if I can crawl outta bed in time.
Then work at 5pm
That's about it.

Cardio, work, errands, and birthday celebration. Phone Post 3.0

mynameis68 - Cardio, work, errands, and birthday celebration. Phone Post 3.0

Your birthday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! . If not, then send my msg: http://youtu.be/WccfbPQNMbg

Either way^