What are you guys doing today? May 21st

Rise n shine Og

Rise n shine Og

Just took a glorious dump...now it's coffee and weed time. Starting this day off right :D Phone Post 3.0

AmazinGracie - Wife and I drove across the alley yesterday for a weekend in Miami. We're in Lauderdale By the Sea today and gonna dive the reef. Phone Post 3.0
"Dive the reef"? Is that what they call it these days you dirty dog? Phone Post 3.0

AmazinGracie - Wife and I drove across the alley yesterday for a weekend in Miami. We're in Lauderdale By the Sea today and gonna dive the reef. Phone Post 3.0

That sounds like fun. I only get to dive once per year and it already happened. What is diving in that area like?

I will play disc golf, and work on the yard. Tonight the family is going to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Stroud's in KC.

Going to my best friends wine festival on his farm. There's live music, and a shit load of cool vendors. Also my buddy will be making a killing so that'll make it more fun to get drunk with him. Phone Post 3.0

Working now, then my sons baseball game at 1. After that I have to finish building my chicken plucker because I have chickens that are ready for slaughter and more chicks coming on Tuesday. Phone Post 3.0

Drinking shitty coffee right now waiting on yet another freestyle wrestling tournament to start Phone Post 3.0

Cutting down trees and jamming tonight! Our gig is next weekend!! So pumped!!! Phone Post 3.0

Raining now, supposed to rain most of the day. I need to work in the yard, but probably won't be able to. We'll see how it goes. Phone Post 3.0

Going to my daughters soccer game. Last time they played this team there was a loud white trash famiky questioning every call the ref made like it was the world cup.loud obnoxious troll should be good for a few laughs Phone Post 3.0

Both kids have a soccer game and the a birthday party. Phone Post 3.0

My wife and I are dropping off our daughter at her dance class, then go food shopping. After that, just the usual household chores. Phone Post 3.0

Going to a Mario Sperry seminar at my gym! I'm pretty stoked. Phone Post 3.0

Going to the academy for boxing today.Ive been in recovery mode all week since getting out of the hospital Monday morning,full blown asthma attack and bronchitis......had a couple scary moments,but I feel good enough to go now.

Head to car show in Petaluma after I get a shower.....hope it's not raining today...

Singles night at my church....lol....really,it's probably a crap shoot,but they have a dinner so why not.

Sunday I have a date with a stunner I met at an AA meeting....man,this one could hurt me....fuck,can't stop thinking about her.

Monday is my birthday,I'll be 52 and still smashing chicks on the regular ;))

Core Phone Post 3.0

Driving moving truck 2 hours back to our place, packing up and leaving podunk Nebraska finally. Phone Post 3.0

Just got finished doing a walk to raise awareness for cystic fibrosis. My daughter passed away from it a little more than a year ago. Now, getting an eye exam for the first time in YEARS Phone Post 3.0

We have 2 birthday parties to go to. So I get to go pretend like I'm happy to be surrounded by 4 year olds.

Drinking some beer and smoking some brisket. Phone Post 3.0

Going to a beer festival in DC Phone Post 3.0