What are you guys doing today?

Saturday is here my friends. Phone Post 3.0

Currently loading all my stuff into boxes

I now know how much the presence of weed slows down moving flat.. Phone Post

Just woke up, its freezing cold and raining so I'm just gonna stay in bed

Just gone 12:15 :-) Phone Post

Another Saturday of climbing on roofs in the ghetto.

Drinking with Mbn ..... And rape Phone Post 3.0

A long drive to bumfuck nowhere for an evening wedding.

Wish I was still asleep, it's 4 a.m. Phone Post 3.0

Kamakosmo - Niece's Graduation today. I will be proud Uncle for the beginning part of the day, then inevitably turn into loud, crazy drunk Uncle by nightfall. Phone Post
What happens ........ At midnight? Phone Post 3.0

beach (south FL) then work (bartend at restaurant) Phone Post 3.0

Larry Appleton - beach (south FL) then work (bartend at restaurant) Phone Post 3.0
What about after work? Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
Kamakosmo - Niece's Graduation today. I will be proud Uncle for the beginning part of the day, then inevitably turn into loud, crazy drunk Uncle by nightfall. Phone Post
What happens ........ At midnight? Phone Post 3.0

He turns into a werewolf Phone Post

Having diner food for breakfast then riding my motorcycle for the rest of the day Phone Post 3.0

Getting dropped 3 by my stalker...that's always first thing. Drinking a cup of coffee before making French toast for the boy, tidy up a bit before my nieces and nephews come over to destroy my home. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Getting dropped 3 by my stalker...that's always first thing. Drinking a cup of coffee before making French toast for the boy, tidy up a bit before my nieces and nephews come over to destroy my home. Phone Post 3.0
Are you SURE you have a vote down stalker? Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
Malvert the Janitor - Getting dropped 3 by my stalker...that's always first thing. Drinking a cup of coffee before making French toast for the boy, tidy up a bit before my nieces and nephews come over to destroy my home. Phone Post 3.0
Confirmed by RickStorm himself.. Phone Post 3.0

Kamakosmo -
Jack Carter -

I have three of them. Was a +58 or so not to long ago. Then ran into a few basement dwellers who made it a mission of theirs to vote me down. It happens. Oh, and I'm not broke up about it at all as it is not a reflection of me.

(Sobs uncontrollably into morning coffee) Phone Post

I'll be looking out for you, brother! Phone Post 3.0

Running a 5k for charity, eat, nap, go to movie with friend, not sure after that Phone Post

Haircut Phone Post

If I don't sleep really soon, I guess I'll be sleeping in. I'm in Vegas, 5am here Phone Post 3.0

easedel - Breaking out the clippers to shave my head.
Going out and getting a new hat.
Hitting the liquor store for some mad dog 20/20.
Attending a co-bday party for cousins ( 30th and 40th ) that is being catered by foundingfathersbbq.com featuring piggy smalls.

This is piggy smalls
http://i.imgur.com/xpld8DN.jpg
New hat to hide head?

Phone Post 3.0