What are you guys doing today?

Lets roll Phone Post 3.0

Looking for somewhere to live Phone Post

GapingAxeWound - Looking for somewhere to live Phone Post
What happened? Phone Post 3.0

Good morning to you fellas.
Let's see, recovering from surgery, can't drive. Stuck at home, the mother in law , AKA Nasty Satan will be here soon to pick up here dogs while she has been in Europe.
Gonna take pain meds and medical cannabis and play GTA V.
That's it. That's my life . Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend Phone Post 3.0

Camped out in backyard with the kids. coffee, doobie, a lil breakfast. Got some squirrel and chicken marinating for the grill later. Ready for some football. Geaux tigers! Phone Post

I've got 8 more beers to drink and a line or two of blow.  It's almost 7am here in Victoria.

One of the downsides of working at a brewery is 24 beers each payday.

Yesterday? Payday.

Wow,I was kinda worried when I couldn't find your thread Jack....

Got to go to pops house in a bit,sheet rocking today,so have to be complete.

Buying a safe for my weaponry.

Get truck washed.

Big family BBQ at my sisters house.Going to see my my nephew,and grand niece from China.
She's a little cutie. Phone Post 3.0

Going to spread out 5 cubic yards of mulch that just got dumped on my driveway.
Fixing a toilet.

taking a trip down memory lane

Just ran a 5k with my girl. Now taking our daughter to piano lessons and our son to Karate class (still too young for BJJ). After that, who knows... Phone Post 3.0

Going to grab some Jimmy Johns in a few and hang out with my buddy n his kid n play some COD zombies, go get a haircut, send my resume to a couple places, and have some pork tacos for dinner later. Phone Post 3.0

Homework, cleaning, grocery shopping, more homework. I have a very exciting day planned.

Just finished a race in quincy, ma. In honor of a naval cadet hit by a car while training for a tri.

Hockey later w my boys.

Party tonight. Phone Post

Its autumn, best time of the year; today is drinking and burning brush/leaves day. Phone Post 3.0

laying in bed and trying not to blister my cock too much.

Louisianimal - 

Camped out in backyard with the kids. coffee, doobie, a lil breakfast. Got some squirrel and chicken marinating for the grill later. Ready for some football. Geaux tigers! Phone Post

LSU fan about to grill some squirrel, eh?

lol

Just saw my little brother get in a fight, then get taken off to jail. It sucks. He's 32, and has never had handcuffs on his wrists before. He has to sit until Monday to see the Judge to get a bond.

WORK.....then bow hunting until 8ish...then fights

Louisianimal - Camped out in backyard with the kids. coffee, doobie, a lil breakfast. Got some squirrel and chicken marinating for the grill later. Ready for some football. Geaux tigers! Phone Post

Hell yeah, get some, Tigers!

I'm on a plane heading to Napa, but wish I was watching LSU and eating squirrel with some other coonass fans. Phone Post

We brought my 48 hour boy home yesterday, so last night was the first night at home with him and our 1 year old boy... I m going to attempt to nap when the wife's doing better, and possibly sit on the microwave to eliminate the possibility if creating a 3rd. Phone Post 3.0