What are you guys doing today?

Confess.

Im having some brewskies for me and my mates birthday and might hit some devils dandruff. What you up to op? Phone Post

Not sure yet. I'll see where the wind blows.

Working. The democrats are depending on me! Phone Post

Working fack I hate mandatory Saturdays Phone Post

cuzzi - Working fack I hate mandatory Saturdays Phone Post

I. Volunteered.... 4am-10 for $135 after dem taxes. Phone Post

Just finished drinking some beers with Co workers. No work today and doing the exact same thing later on lol Phone Post

EHC - drinking hard.

Everything OK bro?

bobby14 -
cuzzi - Working fack I hate mandatory Saturdays Phone Post

I. Volunteered.... 4am-10 for $135 after dem taxes. Phone Post

Ill do 10 hrs today at $48hr Phone Post

Taking tiles off in the kitchen in preparation for electricians and plasterers coming for a new kitchen. Will be painting the nursery later on too also in preparation for new baby coming. Would rather put feet up and have a beer after a long hard working week. Phone Post 3.0

role model - Last day at my job, start a new one monday. Gonna sit in the office and OG and eat pizza, literally nothing else, and collect one more days pay. Phone Post

This is beautiful.

Murica Phone Post

Football, beer, yard work.

I haven't figured out the order yet. Phone Post 3.0

Doing renovation work in my new restaurant and then working with a couple fighters I coach. Busy day. Phone Post

Working. The contractor that I'm working with today is the worst. They never get shit done in a normal amount of time. Always a machine breaks down or the concrete trucks are slow, even though they have their own plant about 5 miles from the job. It's gonna be a long day.

On a bright note, I start a new job on the 18th. I'm really looking forward to it. No more of this kind of shit. Phone Post 3.0

College football till 4 then me and. Buddy going to Raleigh to see Joey Diaz do stand up!! Phone Post 3.0

School + work. Phone Post

Grocery shopping,fence off my lawn for the winter (dogs will thrash it),go by my moms,trim out a remodel I've been working on maybe have a few beers.
Kinda down today ..... Phone Post 3.0

At Great Wolf Lodge with my kids for my daughters birthday. Phone Post

Working ftl

Gonna hit the gym then is off to work for 11 to 7pm...then meet up with gf for something...not sure what. Phone Post