What are you training today... 04/15/20

Okay OG...it's about that time...What are you training today??

I knocked out 90 minutes on the spin bike while watching American Horror Story: 1984. Pretty good show and a dope ride.

Let's hear it!!

Deadlifts and arms... Off day, but I felt like doing something.

200 pushups a day this week. 300 next week. wanna get to 500/day.

It's a rest day, BUT.... I have to finish up my chest and tricep workout that I had to cut short earlier this week.  Gonna hit skull crushers and chest fly's.  5 sets of each after the warmups and I'll be good.  Might throw in some shrugs if I'm feeling froggy... I want those big traps like Goldberg.

Gonna go on a walk. Kettlebells tomorrow. 

USMC Blackhearts - 

It's a rest day, BUT.... I have to finish up my chest and tricep workout that I had to cut short earlier this week.  Gonna hit skull crushers and chest fly's.  5 sets of each after the warmups and I'll be good.  Might throw in some shrugs if I'm feeling froggy... I want those big traps like Goldberg.

strong work

Tits and cardio. 

20 minutes on the concept 2 rower. Last 3 minutes were a sprint. 100KB swings 

About an hour on the bike this morning and then rode to see my daughter at her moms (25 minutes each way), because there is a driving restriction here so I couldn't pick her up.

Pura Vida - 

About an hour on the bike this morning and then rode to see my daughter at her moms (25 minutes each way), because there is a driving restriction here so I couldn't pick her up.

Damn, that's logging some good miles. Absolutely love riding bike.

Pura Vida - 

Beast!!!

Twas a rest day. Got down to the river and tanned my taint.

Did 25 minutes of high intensity interval training on the spin bike. Might do some kettle bell shit later. If I dont get to it, meh, not worried because I got that spin in this morning