What are you training today... 04/20/20

It’s Monday... What are you training OG?

I am rocking an east 60 minute job and doing some core work.  Legs are a little stiff from my long ride yesterday. 

Let’s hear it OG!!! Let’s hear these awesome training sessions 

I rolled my fucking ankle bad yesterday and then had to walk 2 miles home on it. I am icing and elevating and it hurts more than I would like it to. 

Did 100 one handed kettlebell swings, 10 Turkish getups, a series of gravediggers with a mace and some bicep and tricep work.

I’m on a PPL split with bands these days. Today was Push. In the park with my kid and we kick the soccer ball between sets.

Training my lungs. Inhale cannabis, hold for 5 count minimum, exhale slowly. 3-5 reps per set, 2-3 sets per hour as possible. Alternating with 12 oz curls in between. 

ABCTT_SENNIN - 

Training my lungs. Inhale cannabis, hold for 5 count minimum, exhale slowly. 3-5 reps per set, 2-3 sets per hour as possible. Alternating with 12 oz curls in between. 

Haha.

I've actually been training my damn lungs. Got lazy for years and totally fell off doing any sort of cardio. It's amazing how quickly you can make progress.

But yeah. I like what you said better.

book bag means 40 lbs added.... I just jot this random shit in my phone to guage progress

Trap bar dead lifts, one legged Bulgarians , reverse hypers, regular hypers. Thanks to my wife for allowing me to have a great home gym and putting it in our sun room !

Kettle bell presses, 35 lbs, 50 each side. 

Rest day! Enjoying beer on the couch.