What are your gaming plans for 2018?

For me my lineup is... 

Ni No kuni ii revenant kingdom, March.

God of War 4, May.

Yakuza 6, Summer. 

(insert placeholder here).

Red Dead redemption 2, October till 2019.

If the Re2 remake some how comes out this year and that combined with rdr 2. I can die happy

Dark souls remastered 

I want to stop sucking at pubg. 

Semi-retirement. I’m getting old. I’ve been tapering down the last few years. I’m going to taper down some more and only play the occasional game. Probably mostly NHL. It’ll hurt to let my MLB The Show skills atrophy but c’est la vie.

Play Candy Crush while taking a shit.

WoW because I fear change 

now that im old and got kids, i have a limited amount of time to play games and i sure as hell dont want to spend that limited time learning a new game so its

overwatch

overwatch

more overwatch

red dead 2

I just got a very nice PC setup, with a pretty good card, on our main tv. This tv is where I use xb1. It will be nice to play some PC stuff on it for a change.

Now, the question is what? What's good PC stuff? Don't like traditional rpg. Like subnautica on xb1, but stuck. Got wreckfest for PC, really like it on that tv. Dark Wood, Ori and blind forest, portal bridge constructor all on my radar. Playing a bit of the breech, enjoy it so far.

Looking for suggestions. If it's already on console, I probably already played.

I am waiting for the next battlefield game. Only one I am really waiting for. Might try out that monster killer game also 

State of Decay 2 

turducken -

Dark souls remastered 

Boofhead3 -

I am waiting for the next battlefield game. Only one I am really waiting for. Might try out that monster killer game also 

Haven’t heard or seen anything about it but I love BF1. When’s it comin out?

southcraw -

WoW because I fear change 

Interesting. 

I stopped playing WoW because of Hunter and DK changes. 

choadler -

I just got a very nice PC setup, with a pretty good card, on our main tv. This tv is where I use xb1. It will be nice to play some PC stuff on it for a change.

Now, the question is what? What's good PC stuff? Don't like traditional rpg. Like subnautica on xb1, but stuck. Got wreckfest for PC, really like it on that tv. Dark Wood, Ori and blind forest, portal bridge constructor all on my radar. Playing a bit of the breech, enjoy it so far.

Looking for suggestions. If it's already on console, I probably already played.

It really depends what kind of games you like. Most action orientated games are already on console because they play well on gamepads.

Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity, Cities: Skylines, Total War games, Civilization (5 imo), League of Legends/DOTA 2/MOBAs, Kerbal Space Program, Stardew Valley, anything from Blizzard.

My fav thing about PC is being able to pick up older games for cheap from GOG or Steam, like getting Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for $7. I don't buy games at full price I wait for them to go on Steam/GoG sale, probably going to pick up Tekken 7 this week (50% off).

For 2018 just playing Street Fighter V.

PUBG with some COD zombies until Red Dead 2 comes out

Red Dead 2 

The Last of Us 2 

Ghost of Tsushima 

Days Gone doesn’t look bad...

That's a damn fine list. I plan to delve into kingdom come deliverance once it goes on sale and play that for awhile than gow4.

southcraw -
Boofhead3 -

Haven’t heard or seen anything about it but I love BF1. When’s it comin out?

I think towards the end of the year. They are doing World War 2 so I am very keen 

Farcry 5 is the only game on my new game radar right now but I'm pretty sure most of my gaming time in 2018 will be consumed by Elite Dangerous... much like the past 3 years