What are your go to karaoke songs?

I need to add some cool songs to my arsenal so that I can rock out with my cock out at 5am at Little Seoul. 

Ive been doing a lot of 'Genie in a bottle-Christina Aguilera' and 'I want it that way-Backstreet Boys'.

Yes, I know Im a faggot and feel free to degrade me. 

so your voice can handle bsb no problem? which one would you say your voice is the most similar to? brian? nick? aj? kevin? howie?

need to be more specific so i can help you narrow down the target list

I never claimed to be able to handle bsb.  I do like them since I grew up on that stuff though.  I have a horrible voice compared to some karaoke studs that frequent this forum but Id think most people say I have a voice closest to Kevin. 

ahh, the weakest voice of the bsb.... no shame there. maybe do green day? howie day?

Weakest voice indeed, but best eyebrows imo. I will look into green day and howie day. 

Right said fred. I'm to sexy. Then P. Diddy remix it to Sexy and I know it.

I'll jump on the table naked for the "I workout" part. Phone Post

Awesome!

Karaoke-Related Shooting in Restaurant
Victim's last song was 'Somos Mas Americanos'

Updated: Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012, 2:58 PM CST
Published : Monday, 27 Feb 2012, 7:35 AM CST

HOUSTON - Police say an argument over karaoke music led to a deadly shooting early Monday morning.

Investigators say a man in his 20's was shot while inside Ostioneria Mazatlan #2 in the 6400 block of Hillcroft Street in southwest Houston.

A witness told FOX 26 News the victim had just finished singing karaoke when four men began arguing with him over his choice of music. Houston police say the victim had just finished the song "Somos Mas Americanos," which translates to "We Are More American" in English.

At an adjacent table, a Hispanic man got up, pointed a pistol at the victim, and shot him in the head without warning.

"All of a sudden, four people show up and they didn't like what the other guy singing, so they go and shoot him," said Mario, an Ostioneria Mazatlan #2 employee. "I think it's a, it's a really, really terrible thing to happen."

Police say the shooter and three other men were seen speeding away from the restaurant in a red Chevrolet pickup truck. Two women who were sitting at the shooter's table drove away in a green Nissan Pathfinder before police arrived. Both vehicles were last seen headed north on Hilcroft.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/120227-karaoke-shooting

meatrokket -  I need to add some cool songs to my arsenal so that I can rock out with my cock out at 5am at Little Seoul. 

Ive been doing a lot of 'Genie in a bottle-Christina Aguilera' and 'I want it that way-Backstreet Boys'.

Yes, I know Im a faggot and feel free to degrade me. 

Are you talking about making your own cdg? Or chip?

I used to make my own before people started using the automated type machines.

http://www.expresskaraoke.com/store/customdisc.asp

https://www.karaoke.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Karaoke.woa/wa/Karaoke/browse?name=Discs&tab=New&gclid=CIHT3e3Awq4CFUgbQgodemwaVw

"Wonderboy" Tenacious D, "Piece of $hit Car" Adam Sandler, "Silent Lucidity" Queensryche, "Home Sweet Home" Motley Crue, "Du Hast" Rammstein, "Aenima" Tool, "White Rabbit" Jefferson Starship, "Englishman in NY" Sting, "1 in 10" UB40, "Tainted Love" Marilyn Manson

Lol. Du Hast. Phone Post

Anything Bon Jovi. 

I sing like I dance though, not good at all.

Ausk, I can shoot a Yak from 500 yards..... With MIND BULLETS!!! Phone Post

you all sing FAGGIT songs by faggit artists. I ususally sing either george michaels or boy gorge. I celebrate their entire catalogs.

best karaoke song ever.

Never heard that before FCTV. No way could I handle that song though although I suspect one of my J-friends could. 

Matt Phillips -  Anything Bon Jovi. 

I sing like I dance though, not good at all.

I cant sing, I cant dance. Do I really care when I'm at a seedy little karaoke spot between 4 and 7am? Fuck no!

meatrokket -  Never heard that before FCTV. No way could I handle that song though although I suspect one of my J-friends could. 

boosheet. if you can mangle bsb; you can mangle less this song.

NOW DON'T BE A FUCKING COCKFAGGOT AND SING THIS SHIT!

sing this too!

FCTV808 - <div id="postVideo-38366470"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/xgtitHA22i0?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-38366470-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38366470"); </script>best karaoke song ever.

lots of smiths at krazy karaoke

Poison from Bel Biv Devoe is surprisingly harder in Karaoke that in your car.

Dear Mama from 2pac however is doable. Phone Post