Get Cholesterol under 200

Become a calmer person

Windy City - Deadlift 405

Run 6.0 mph on treadmill for 30 minutes

Get Cholesterol under 200

Become a calmer person
Become calmer than you are Phone Post 3.0

Make it to 2016 Phone Post 3.0

Get my families finances in order and not live paycheck to paycheck.
Quit smoking Phone Post 3.0

Sell my house and move away from the cesspool known as St. Louis.

Buy house by end of year

Be ready for 2016 Ninja Warrior tryouts, work got in the way this year although if there is a walk on tryout nearby I will give it a shot.

Double Trifecta for Spartan Races and will hit up at least 3 Tough Mudders plus all the smaller runs that are nearby for around 15 races total.

Get an elk and mule deer while visiting my dad in MT.

pay off car 3 years early

Dajuisher - Get my families finances in order and not live paycheck to paycheck.
What's living paycheck to paycheck? Is that literally relying on your next check to pay for vita living expenses like electric, food, etc.? Or is it more having a very tight budget?

If you lost your job, would you literally go homeless cause you can't pay mortgage? Curious when people say this Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to eat more. Phone Post 3.0

Cococobana1 -
Dajuisher - Get my families finances in order and not live paycheck to paycheck.
What's living paycheck to paycheck? Is that literally relying on your next check to pay for vita living expenses like electric, food, etc.? Or is it more having a very tight budget?

If you lost your job, would you literally go homeless cause you can't pay mortgage? Curious when people say this Phone Post 3.0
Basically, we have zero cushion each month. Just this month I had to break out the credit card just to buy groceries.

Our extra curricular spending is the cause and I am squashing it. Canceled cable, readjusted my wife's mobile phone plan, hoping some home improvements will lower our energy bill. Going to get rid of my car because it's a high payment (hoping to break even or have someone take over payments).

I wouldn't say we would be on the streets, just that the bank balance gets close to nothing until the next pay periods, I want to be able to save every month. Phone Post 3.0

Travel

Win (an amateur) MMA fight (I will try to do this yearly, will take more than 1 fight, but at least 1 win would be fun)

Get healthier

Be happy for a minute

Get signed by the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Make it on the fire dept. Phone Post 3.0

Dajuisher -
Cococobana1 -

Basically, we have zero cushion each month. Just this month I had to break out the credit card just to buy groceries.

Our extra curricular spending is the cause and I am squashing it. Canceled cable, readjusted my wife's mobile phone plan, hoping some home improvements will lower our energy bill. Going to get rid of my car because it's a high payment (hoping to break even or have someone take over payments).

I wouldn't say we would be on the streets, just that the bank balance gets close to nothing until the next pay periods, I want to be able to save every month. Phone Post 3.0
Good luck man - hope you achieve your goals.

I may start tightening my household budget as well. Phone Post 3.0