What are your hobbies?

I repair clocks in my spare time. I also shovel a maze in my backyard for my dog to run/solve every winter.

I'm sure some of your hobbies are even lamer than mine. Let's hear about them.

Kickin' ass

I use gas to fuel my wife's temper.

chewin bubble gum

IDXtreme - I use gas to fuel my wife's temper.

lol

BJJ

Poker

Fishing

Camping

Man shit

Powerlift, booze and OG. Some occasional Jitz

BJJ
P90x
Playing with my kids Phone Post 3.0

Masterbation
Planning on exercising
Reading everything and learning nothing
OGing
Serving the Queen Angela Magana Phone Post 3.0

Gaming, reading and yoyoing Phone Post 3.0

here are some things which I enjoy to do. I cannot say if all are a hobby because I think a hobby is a thing which requires some talent or skill.

investing/trading stocks

take a weekend trip to the mountains/forest/desert/beach to commune with nature and bring spiritual balance to my hobby of investing/trading stocks

exploring the city for a good cafe where I can enjoy a great coffee and something sweet or savory to give the coffee company.

walking in the city/nature/parks

cultivating a non-HuskyFat physique

a good book which I can immerse myself

a drink like scotch/rum(straight) or gin/vodka martini and listen some musics like Classical, Jazz, World/Cultural, holiday, Big Band......and maybe same time read the book.....or just relax, listen the music with a small bowl potato chips or nuts for a snacks.....my bowl and glass design is important...same like the music....it creates a mood......

these are my usual habits. Sometimes I think I wish I had different skills and talents......but I am created how I was.

I also wish I could escape into virtual reality as how I see the gamers can do but I just cannot get into it. I think it must be a great joy to escape into virtual fantasy worlds like that. But I enjoy to escape into nature and that is good to me.

BJJ and abusing the fuck out of prescription drugs Phone Post 3.0

Video games, comics, Books.
Most of all, I enjoy watching films, especially horror / exploitation but I like all genres (except romcoms).

I have recently just started doing Karate (at the grand old age of 45) Phone Post 3.0

bjj, judo
books, movies, video games, music
writing
occasional cigars, whiskey or scotch
cooking
SHTF prepping
lifting
puzzles/games
*I forgot shooting and swimming

ferox13 - Video games, comics, Books.
Most of all, I enjoy watching films, especially horror / exploitation but I like all genres (except romcoms).

I have recently just started doing Karate (at the grand old age of 45) Phone Post 3.0

Monica! Phone Post 3.0

Drinking good beer
Watching bad tv Phone Post 3.0

IDXtreme - I use gas to fuel my wife's temper.
Batein Phone Post 3.0

Don't know why i quoted him Phone Post 3.0

Surf
Drum
Watch a lot of movies/shows
I started collecting records Phone Post 3.0

Folding people's clothes.......WITH THEM STILL IN THEM