What are your more unusual pet peeves?

Feel free to share some of your pet peeves, but not common ones that many have like "I hate it when people lick their fingers when they count money before handing it to me."

I'm talking pet peeves that you think are not common.

I'll start:

1.) When someone takes a straw out of a wrapper and places it in my drink. I was helping someone out and this person then treated me to lunch at a fast food joint. This person took my straw out of the wrapper and put it into my drink. It bothered me so much that I refused to drink it at all. I know this person was just trying to be nice, but I do not want anyone's fingers touching the straw I'm about to drink out of

2.) in a public restroom where one guy is on the shitter and hears me enter and start draining my lizard in the urinal. Guy on shitter immediately starts pulling up his pants and flushes the toilet. The problem? I leave the urinal right when he leaves the shitter.

Why not take an extra 15 seconds to stay in there until I leave? Now we're going to come face-to-face and have to negotiate who gets to use the sink first.

These are just two of mine. Silly, I know Phone Post 3.0

When people touch my fries. I'd much rather buy someone a fucking large bowl of fries and they eat one out of it, instead if taking one from me.

Same thing with cigarettes. I'm not stingy, I'll actually prefer to buy someone a packet of cigarettes and tell them "here these are yours, don't fucking touch mine" rather than take the stupid packet out of my pocket every 5 minutes cause the 'social smoker' is now also a chain smoker.

People who take my lighter and don't immediately give it back. I think that fuels from me and my brothers engaging in a constant attempt to steal each other's lighters, I reached about 130 at one stage from my brothers alone. But yeah, I can't stand it when people put my lighter on top of their pack of cigarettes like they're discretely trying to get away with my lighter or some shit.

Last but not least: people who put their shoes on couches anywhere, I can't look at people who put their feet up on a couch with their dirty ass shoes on as if their shit doesn't stink. Phone Post 3.0

Shit, I have a bunch.

I cannot stand to hear other people chewing, even quietly. Disgusts me.

Most of mine revolve around food when I think about it.

People chewing food with their mouths open. Makes me want to punch a midget.

People interrupting in the middle of my sentence.

People not making eye contact at all when they talk to you.

When you walk into a restroom and there is a guy at the urinals with you and starts talking to you. Just weird talking to another man while you are holding your dick..... Phone Post 3.0

even seeing a picture of someone smoking ticks me off

People who use doorknobs to hang clothes on. And by people I mean my wife and by clothes I mean hangers on each side of the bedroom door and her closet door. Bitch you made it here from the laundry room put that shit in the closet.

Jack Carter - Feel free to share some of your pet peeves, but not common ones that many have like "I hate it when people lick their fingers when they count money before handing it to me."

I'm talking pet peeves that you think are not common.

I'll start:

1.) When someone takes a straw out of a wrapper and places it in my drink. I was helping someone out and this person then treated me to lunch at a fast food joint. This person took my straw out of the wrapper and put it into my drink. It bothered me so much that I refused to drink it at all. I know this person was just trying to be nice, but I do not want anyone's fingers touching the straw I'm about to drink out of

2.) in a public restroom where one guy is on the shitter and hears me enter and start draining my lizard in the urinal. Guy on shitter immediately starts pulling up his pants and flushes the toilet. The problem? I leave the urinal right when he leaves the shitter.

Why not take an extra 15 seconds to stay in there until I leave? Now we're going to come face-to-face and have to negotiate who gets to use the sink first.

These are just two of mine. Silly, I know Phone Post 3.0
On 2, you share some of the blame. Most I would say, actually.

Because if you're the one that's bothered by it, you could just pretend to pee for another 15 seconds. Or pretend like you've got some phlegm stuck in your throat or sinuses and you're trying to hock it up.

Since its your pet peeve, it seems to reason you should adjust your behavior as opposed to expecting other to adjust theirs, lol. Phone Post 3.0

Pubic hair. Pubic hair on toilet seats or urinals gross me out. An unshaved vagina. Even if it's stubbly....ugh. This phobia probably dates back to when I caught the crabs in Tijuana, when I was 18. Phone Post 3.0

Chickenwing -
thirdleg - My worst pet peeve is when creepy people on the internet trick me into looking at pictures of transexuals.

Y do I feel like by u saying this, it will encourage some asshole to do just that.  If I were u, I'd steer clear of any thread with the word (pic) in it for a few hours.  Trolls are in full force today.  Maybe it's a full moon.

Because he wants me to make another "would you Hulk Smash?" thread.

I'll create one today just for Thirdleg!!!! Phone Post 3.0

When people don't wear socks with trainers... Cracks me up. And when having a conversation with someone and they keep saying ok constantly.. And people who quote family guy, that really grinds my gears Phone Post 3.0

When wrestlers lay on another man for 3-5 fucking rounds.
Anything that comes out of my GFs mouth

People who complain about the $5 PpV increase but know they stream the event regardless of the price. "Thats stealing"!

When i ask for a fucking refill and the waiter forgets numerous times. Phone Post 3.0

The rare occasion when someone picks the urinal or stall right next to me when there are others available. Fucking creeps me out.

Then again, that's not really an unusual pet peeve.

When people cut their burgers in half to eat them. I don't care how big the motherfucking burger is, just fucking eat it! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Jay Edz - When people cut their burgers in half to eat them. I don't care how big the motherfucking burger is, just fucking eat it! Phone Post 3.0
This also! That fucks me right off! VU when I get my vote back Phone Post 3.0

When someone sends me an unnecessary text or email...like, if I text that I'll be there to pick you up in 2 minutes there is no need to reply with "ok" or "sounds good."

I also hate it when people call me as I'm driving to their location..unless it's to pick something up etc. my ex used to call me as I was driving home to bitch about work. So I had to listen to her complain while I drove home, then again when I got home.

When people drive slowly to look at an accident on the other side of the highway it makes me so angry that I want to set fire to their car while they're still in it.

I hate tomatoes so much that I get angry watching people eat them.  At Subway one time, this guy in front of me ordered a sandwich 'with extra tomatoes, like three times as many', and I considered putting him to sleep with a rnc. Salsa and ketchup are fucking great though!

I also fucking HATE when people use any form of the word 'hack' when they are not talking about computers or machetes.  It's become a stupid trend that needs to die.  Travel Hacking, Life Hacks, The Investment Hacker, Prostate Hacking, etc....  LAME

I also hate when people I don't know ask me how my weekend was as soon as the elevator door closes on Monday morning. I know they don't care, because I don't even know their names, and they are trying to be polite, and are expecting me to say "good, you?" but I just hate it...and because I know they don't care, I give them a long thought out answer that requires them to hold the elevator door open after they get to their floor.

People who repeat what I just heard on sports talk radio as if they came up with the idea makes me insane also. Like, when they hit me with a obscure stat that I just heard 10 minutes ago on the radio.

People who forget to set a fantasy football lineup should be shot also.

When people leave their shopping carts stranded in the parking lot.

People who don't use signal lights. Phone Post 3.0

This might sound sexist and I really dont mean it to be, but when women whistle. Any kind of whistle I instantly hate her. It could be the hottest girl on planet earth if she starts whistling I am completely unattracted.

The other thing is doodle fingers. When someone is eating like cheese puffs or cheetos and their fingers are all orange and caked up. I instantly start gagging.

Chickenwing - 

Chip bags 3/4 full of air upon opening.  I could choke a bitch when I open a big ass bag of lays to see there are 5 chips in it.

FYI - some settling of the contents may have occurred during shipping.