What are your next 3 concerts?

I got old 97's in a few weeks. One of my favorite bands and will be my first time seeing them headline

Band of horses

Ryan adams( if I get drunk enough to pay for his absurdly high ticket prices) Phone Post 3.0

Only one on deck now is Pearl Jam in October but will probably end up at a few local shows between now and then. Phone Post 3.0

Staind, Creed, Nickleback Phone Post 3.0

Queens of the stone age, kasabian, and ? Phone Post 3.0

Die Antwoord (vip tix for my birthday)

RATM was rumored to be coming by sometime this year.

I'm almost tempted to go see Skynyrd in August. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem fest, NIN/Soundgarden..... Tbd Phone Post 3.0

Ray LaMontagne

Ray LaMontagne

Ray LaMontagne

He will be filing a restraining order pretty soon, as I already saw him twice a couple of weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff tweedy, Jason isbell, and josh Ritter are all doing free concerts at LL Bean in the next month or two. Huge fan of all of them. Hope I can make a show Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - Ray LaMontagne

Ray LaMontagne

Ray LaMontagne

He will be filing a restraining order pretty soon, as I already saw him twice a couple of weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0
Damn he used to play local places all the time here for like 5 or 10 bucks. He just played our arena last month with Jason isbell Phone Post 3.0

ICP

GenErick - ICP
v^ for demonstrating worse taste than my own answer.

It's like you're the guy on Price Is Right who comes along in contestants row and bids $10,000 on a VCR, thus making the rest of our answers not look so bad. Phone Post 3.0

NIN / Soundgarden
ACL
Black Keys

Super stoked for all three. Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Cannibal corpse, Deicide and Morbid angel Phone Post 3.0
I like your style Phone Post 3.0

Old Man Markley, Revival Tour, and Jason Isbell Phone Post 3.0

Only John Fogerty for now. 

slo ko - 
GenErick - ICP
v^ for demonstrating worse taste than my own answer.

It's like you're the guy on Price Is Right who comes along in contestants row and bids $10,000 on a VCR, thus making the rest of our answers not look so bad. Phone Post 3.0

haha

Die Antwoord in St Paul is all I have planned. Phone Post 3.0

Rittz on the 10th and snow da product in a couple weeks Phone Post 3.0

Coheed and cambria, everlast acoustic and then whatever else is coming to town. Probably waiting for another la coka nostra show tho Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem fest with avenged sevenfold and Korn..

Then NIN and soundgarden

And probably drake and lil Wayne Phone Post 3.0