What are your plans if SHTF?

Or I should say “When”.

So lets here it…

Scenario: Inflation reaches crazy levels. Grocery store shelves are nearly empty, and what is left is too expensive to afford. Food riots break out, police departments quit, and all hell breaks loose.

1 Like

For starters, we’ll bump the “Will you eat dog” thread.

27 Likes

Repopulate the earth with your mom

12 Likes

Eatin’ dogs & fuckin’ hogs

7 Likes

First step:
Get out of cities before the SHTF.
Second step:
Go to a more sane place.
Third step:
Keep guns, generator, and canned foods handy.
Stock freezer with meats and proteins.

4 Likes

I wait until 6hours after dark before I kick in the first neighbors door. I’ll have to make sure no one can talk of course so that I can wait until next week to kick in the next. I only have so much freezer room.

5 Likes

Winner.

1 Like

I would consume several or all people before my dog would be at risk.

8 Likes

A dog is a must.
Not to eat, china, but as a sentinel. You have to sleep and you need a better set of ears.

10 Likes

My dogs are my security while I sleep. They alert me and protect my property. Nobody here wants to kick in my door. These two fuckers would love that and it would be all bad for the intruder. Why would I get rid of that if I wasn’t at the last of it?

2 Likes

fall back to my off grid cabin that is solar powered with a well and septic, it sits on a beaver pond. I own a restaurant, I have about 12,000 dollars of food on hand, outside of my preps. I’ll load up the truck with my preps, food from the restaurant , my guns, ammo and other supplies, it’s going to take multiple runs. I’ll lock the gate behind me, wait for the world to burn

11 Likes

Leave the city, head out to my lake house with the dog.

1 Like

No plan, other than jacking my neighbors. Not because I need to, I’ve just been waiting for the opportunity to jack those fools for a while now. After that I’ll maybe try to band together with whatever local warlord springs about town.

5 Likes

damn I wish I was your neighbor. I tried asking my neighbor to jack me off one time and he just called the cops

12 Likes

5 Likes

But how are you gonna use all those guns at one time? Seems like 2 or 3 would accomplish the same job.

I’m Not ALONE

1 Like

Lol

I’m going to suppress and flank all of the solo commandos with my 6 redneck family members and their bolt action deer rifles.

Going to be kicking it at someone’s cabin and when they show up, delete them, take what they brought to their not so safe hideaway and wait for others to show up and repeat.

Or maybe jump in a boat and head offshore to an oil platform, pull the stairs and watch the world burn from my oceanfront property while taking shots at any boats dumb enough to stray too close.

3 Likes