What are your thoughts on Gary Shaw?

i am the only one who doesn't care that elite xc is going to be on cbs? why does everyone keep on making this a big deal? just because something is on free tv doesn't make it profitable. for all we know, dana didn't accept a deal becuase it wasn't financially viable. i'm still predicting a dud of a show and low ratings.

GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP SHAW.......

CARLOS MORENO:

Shaw is on HBO boxing tonight sitting ringside next to Kimbo. One of his fighters James Kirkland just got through KOing his opponent in the 1st round.

lol! thanks for the all the input guys. kick some ass phil!

I wanted a real fight promotor who would promote ME an my fights.

Gary Shaw was that guy.

He is a good promotor an a good guy. He got me a birthday cake lol

NYBA

PhilB

Gary Shaw = Jabba the Hutt

I can think of more unethical characters in the sport

Vet Grade - 

Such as....?

Bat21 - 
Vet Grade - 

Such as....?

LOL! TTT for this!

Cindy

"There is a BIG reason why this guy couldnt make it in boxing."

You are obviously talking out of your ass. Shaw has been and continues to be one of the bigger managers and promoters in the sport of boxing.

Cindy O, let me guess, you don't like Shaw. Through your countless attempts at self-aggrandizement, we all know already that you are affiliation w/Zuffa at some low level, I am sure that some of the pre-pubescent mma fans that post on this forum are highly impressed.

shady as hell.

TTT

PhilBaroni - I wanted a real fight promotor who would promote ME an my fights.

Gary Shaw was that guy.

He is a good promotor an a good guy. He got me a birthday cake lol

NYBA

PhilB
lol...but you can promote yourself.

he runs a good show, however i hate how he has to be cuddled up next to the fighter after the fight. he always has to be on camera.

and remember when he kissed carano on the cheek? very strange.

I think he has brought something to the table. Consolidating smaller orgs, letting fighters fight in other promotions, working with other promotions, etc. Also getting on CBS was a good move.

I don't like how he is building his promotion though. It was being marketed with mis-matches and white trash/ghetto themese.

They are also losing a TON of money.

FAT!

he shoulda had skala aborted