What attachments for my home defense F-15?

I just sold my etherium and ordered an F-15 for home defense. I had to export it from Israel for some reason. Anyway I’m new to F-15s. Why sort of attachments do you guys run? I have some Chinese nationals around me and they run Migs. They stare at me menacingly as they wash it in their driveways. I know shit is gonna be popping off soon.

4 Likes

3 Likes

MOAB

I’m worried about over penetration. Some of the neighbors are just families with tound kids

3 Likes

BFOAB

I’d start with a set of Cragers, glass packs, traction bars, and a Holly 650 double pumper for starters.

Oh, and a slide mount cassette player so I can hear Foghat Live when I break the sound barrier.

3 Likes

Get a jammer. They are only 2 million dollars.

3 Likes

Cragers are getting TAs all the way around, as well.

1 Like

Might be worth it to get that paint protection.

“I’m telling ya, that truecoat, you get oxidation problems and it’ll cost you a heck of a lot more than $500.”

1 Like

You’ll probably need a “Come back with a warrant” window placard from Copblock, along with a “Not flying; just travelling” stencil.

2 Likes

Get some Yosemite Sam mud flaps that say “get back” and a couple AIM-120 AMRAAM’s and you’ll be right as rain.

Should I use seafoam in my fuel? My friend puts a few barrels in his tank every 100 hours.

1 Like

I’d install a rear view mirror so I can hang a crystal and my HS graduation tassel.

shooting star wars GIF by Anchor Point

Environment friendly, extremely effective.

You definitely need ECM and FLIR pods. Also, do you know if your new F-15 purchase come with the NVIS mods? If not, you better update if you plan flying at night to defend your home.

I would upgrade the sights. Replacing factory sights are pretty big bang for your buck.

2 Likes