What BJJ Game to use on Lesnar???

kneebar. frank mir pulled it off and lesnar repeatedly placed his leg in between herring's leg while heah was turtled. i was surprised herring's corner didn't mention it because brock placed his leg there every round.

rubberguard for the win!

saw that too....the kneebar was there all fight long...and Heath has some leg subs...surprised me he didn't take that leg home with him the way Lesnar would place it between his legs.

In the near future, let's see how many top level BJJers Brock manages to beat. If he doesn't add BJJ to his game, he might end up like Coleman, Kerr or Randleman, pure wrestlers who stayed that way and only got so far (against the best MMAers).

gonzaga would kill him

I think you guys are probably underestimating the amount of pressire Brock puts on you when he's in a WRESTLING position.

usurper - gonzaga would kill him

A smaller, weaker guy with worse clinch and takedowns, marginally better striking and significantly better subs would kill Brock?

jonpall - In the near future, let's see how many top level BJJers Brock manages to beat. If he doesn't add BJJ to his game, he might end up like Coleman, Kerr or Randleman, pure wrestlers who stayed that way and only got so far (against the best MMAers).

i wouldnt put kerr in that group but yeah.

The problem is that BL is working on his bjj as well, should be forbidden, its only for weak men, like me.

The old fashioned BJJ kick in the balls and eye poke. People forget that the eyes are the groin of the face!

Take him down, pass guard, sidemount-strikes, to mount-strikes till he turns, few more strikes from back to RNC

: )

I'd do The People's Elbow myself.

Game Fedor!

Foot locks, knee bars, etc...

Flying reverse heelhook. Seriously. Double palm grip the heel and crank that shit. It's going to have to be a seriously tall guy that submits him with anything else (triangle or gogoplata in that case.)

i swear if i get the chance i will jus F-5 that SON!!!

Just turtle and wait for him to get tired.

heel hook. Learn entries from every possible scenario.