What body type is Sylvia?

He must train like crazy but there is no definition whatsoever. If you look at his chest it looks like he has no pectoral muscles at all.

Orc

He shops at "Big and Tall"

"Ogre" is the proper scientific term.

Bad genetics when u look at him. He is just disproportioned. He works out alot though. U have to be a special athlete to fight in the UFC let alone be champ.

The body of the extreme endomorph is round and soft. The physique presents the illusion that much of the mass has been concentrated in the abdominal area. This may or may not be true. The arms and legs of the extreme endomorph are short in length and taper. This may give the appearance of stalkiness. The hands and feet of the endomorph are comparatively small, and the upper arms and thighs are often more developed than the lower parts of the arms or legs. The body has a high waist.

so, basically there's apicture of tim sylvia in the dictionary next to endomorph, then?

All BS aside, he is a tough fuker though, regardless of his looks.  Guy has exceeded allotta peoples expectations of him in  in this game, esp mine.

"Functional strength is even more impressive in ways than all-around chiseled musculature."

You are making it to my good side Hojak with insightful comments like these...

This is an extremely true statement...Sometimes, the most deceiving of body types will kick your teeth in the dirt...

its really called "Kaffa" .

Sylvia body type? Double wide trailer trash.

the type that is going to knock out Monson

he a GORK.......

lol

BMF

Ass kicking type.

tall

I think he's actually all of them.

given the choice, I would be a xenomorph...
This is what I would look like out jogging...

otherwise, I may choose the noble blobfish

hes a reverse midget