what book are you reading?

I read a little every night, even when I'm drunk.

I like the John RAIN series and books by John DOUGLAS like "Mindhunter"

However, right now I am reading this

what book are my fellow HGers reading?

Maybe I can choose one as my next book.

actually I got my next book in the 50% bin @ Barnes and Nobles last week

Dark Alliance...great book!

Thanks for playing SK.

I will wikipedia and keep it in mind.

BTW....

if you have kids between 9-14 or so

the Percy Jackson series starting with "Lightning Thief" and the Ranger's Apprentice series are good books.

I read and discussed with my sons for bonding puposes.

then I punched them in the stomach.

I'm reading Heidegger's "Sein und Zeit" for like the 3rd time.

It's amazing.

"Being and Time" good suggestion.

I will keep that in mind.

I also heard Guns,Germs and Steel was a good book as well.

anybody read it?

i need to start reading at some point again. just haven't really found the time to do so. :(

^^^Mark, our crazy Haole friend swears by this book and you know how much he reads.

He also introduced me to FREAKANOMICS.

i have no haole friends--as i blame them for half of those walking mutations we know as HAPA.

JIMMYNAKS - actually I got my next book in the 50% bin @ Barnes and Nobles last week

I thought this book was a little boring actually :(

whoa i havent read a book from cover to cover since i was forced to in high school.

I did just order this:

FearMir -  I did just order this:

This scares me, simply because I'm not sure I want to be initiated into that man's bromance......because he's gay.

He's gangster status on that show.

I would go party w/ Doogie. I bet he knows KILLER Hawt wimminz.

Re-reading 1812: Rivers of War at the moment. Prolly finish it by the time honda finishes servicing my damn car though.

Mr White - 
FearMir -  I did just order this:

This scares me, simply because I'm not sure I want to be initiated into that man's bromance......because he's gay.
It doesn't matter if he's gay, he's NPH, come on now.

Listen to NPH deal some bro code:

http://www.legen-waitforit.com/2008/10/excerpt-the-bro-code.html 

i only read on the weekends and Monday night.

i got this waiting for the weekend.

I am currently reading a book called " The Eight" by Katherine Neville. Its a old book about a chess game. It is kind like di vinci code. Also reading The new Daniel X novel by james patterson

I love books

ROb

i would love to do more reading, but alas i feel like there just isn't time.......besides, Tapout can't be skipped.

I like the John Rain series too. I just bought 'A Fighter's Heart' by Sam Sheridan at Barnes & Noble this weekend. I'm on page 48. His writing is kind of fast paced and all over the place, but it's entertaining so far.