what book are you reading?

right now i'm reading "The Godfather returns". can't get enough of the corleones
just picked up "the sun also rises" to reread it and see if i can better understand it 20 yrs later

btw, doesn't this thread belong on "momslikeus/me?.com"

im reading "Exaulted Sits The Cheif" . good book on how the Hawaiians use to kill each other. Mostly about history 500 years before Kamehameha.

magigong - btw, doesn't this thread belong on "momslikeus/me?.com"

I'm glad I didn't post the "My nipples leak whenever I hear a baby cry" thread

Kimcheehoo - I like the John Rain series too. I just bought 'A Fighter's Heart' by Sam Sheridan at Barnes & Noble this weekend. I'm on page 48. His writing is kind of fast paced and all over the place, but it's entertaining so far.
I think Sheridan's writing gets better towards the middle. And for some reason, I found his experiences with Andre Ward and boxing in general, the most entertaining and subtly helpful towards my own training and training philosophy.  

FearMir - I think Sheridan's writing gets better towards the middle. And for some reason, I found his experiences with Andre Ward and boxing in general, the most entertaining and subtly helpful towards my own training and training philosophy.  

Cool. I just got to the Andre Ward chapter. I am enjoying the book so far.

In Search of the Miraculous. It is a fucking good read.