What Bourbon are you drinking?

woodford reserve as by recent go to. My brother works for a firm where one of the senior partners bought a bottle of buffalo trace, and auctioned the bottles off for charity. He bought one for me and I'm enjoying that as well.

I love Buffalo trace. Plus you can never go wrong with a Bulliet Rye. Shit is cheaper than hell, like $25.00 a bottle, and it just rocks hard.

Makers 46. 

1 Like

Pappy Van Winkle 10yr. 

1 Like

Currently open bottles:

Willett Pot Still

Willett 3 yr old Rye 

Rhetoric 23

4 Roses Single Barrell

High West Rendevous Rye

Wild Turkey 101 (always on hand) 

Saltine American -

Jack, fuck the rest. 

Jack is whiskey

1 Like

ChomskyBlackBelt -

Old Grand Dad 114 is one of the best bourbons you can get in it’s price range.

Their bottled in bond version is really good as well.

For those of you that like Old Fashions, you should check out Gary's Original Old Fashion mix.  You can get a 32 ounce bottle for $20 on Amazon.  If you are in Wisconsin, most liquor stores carry it for about half that amount.  You basically mix one shot of it with two shots of bourbon and then mix with 7up or Sprite.  

cfochs -

For those of you that like Old Fashions, you should check out Gary's Original Old Fashion mix.  You can get a 32 ounce bottle for $20 on Amazon.  If you are in Wisconsin, most liquor stores carry it for about half that amount.  You basically mix one shot of it with two shots of bourbon and then mix with 7up or Sprite.  

That sounds fucking disgusting. That's not how an old fashioned is made. 

Pappy 20

Pappy 23

Elmer T Lee

Blanton's

Want to try something good.   Bricktown Brandy.  124 proof.

1800champagne -
cfochs -

That sounds fucking disgusting. That's not how an old fashioned is made. 

It's actually fantastic.  

1 Like

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof

Woodford Reserve but every time I drink it I try and put it in my GFs butt. She lets me but it takes ALOT of work.

Rowans Creek is my recent pick up. Its good stuff.

Bulleit Burbon or Rye is fine by me. It's been on sale lately too. 

I got a few bottles for Xmas, Jefferson's, distillers select Woodford reserve, and I always keep a bottle of turkey and McKenna around

I only drink bourbon and moonshine though, as far as liquor goes

Got bulliet, markers mark, and woodford reserve in my bar right now.

Angels Envy or Basil Hayden