What Brock Lesnar will we see...

Is Brock going to be back to his "frate" train ways? Or will his sickness/surgery be too much for him to overcome?

Discuss Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Frate train! Phone Post

I have zero idea what is going to happen in this fight.

I don't think the sickness will be a factor. Eating reems fists, and eventually throwing his face into some knees might be his biggest issue. Phone Post

I'm certainly hoping Frate Trane + some improved striking response. Having that scary monster in the HW divison makes life much more interesting...

Fart trane Phone Post

IMO either reem wins by first round tko or Brock wins a Dec. I can't really see Brock finishing reem.... Phone Post

aaronlynton -  IMO either reem wins by first round tko or Brock wins a Dec. I can't really see Brock finishing reem.... Phone Post

if Brock puts him in a position like he did to Mir, he will stop him.

Hes getting head kicked to hell. Phone Post

Fair enough...

Hows Reems td defense? Phone Post

Breakdancer. Phone Post

Brock was able to take Cain down twice so he will get Reem down too at least once.

Then i have no idea what will happen.

Only Brock knows for sure, but from what I hear he is feeling very...very good now. Basically back to his old self. The surgery was very good for him. I think you will see the original Brock now.

JerodR - Only Brock knows for sure, but from what I hear he is feeling very...very good now. Basically back to his old self. The surgery was very good for him. I think you will see the original Brock now.

I'm hoping to see the original Brock. If Brock gets reem down and starts pounding, I could see reem loosing his heart.

FRATE TRAIN Phone Post

FRATE TRAIN WAR BROCK

We'll see the Brock that gets ktfo. Phone Post

Ttt

I want to say frate train but I keep seeing a breakdancer. Phone Post

OaktownWhiteBoy -
tripleBAK - Fart trane

Brock in going to get tagged by Reem and then curl up in a fetal ball and start sucking his thumb.

And fart Phone Post