What can the NBA do to be fun again?

1990s basketball was amazing to me. Modern Basketball is boring as hell (atleast to me). So what needs to be fixed?

- Get rid of 3 pointers? 

• Relax on the pussy rules?

- extend the 3 point line?

No blood no foul 

1 Like
BayXI -

80's and 90's NBA is my favorite era of any sport ever. NBA suck now I hate it.

Its terrible. Does the NBA know this? Lol

Give the WNBA a whirl, it’s really really good.

Perhaps we just break that glass ceiling and let the women play in the NBA? I’m positive that they will make the team as men and women are equal.

1 Like

Institute the 25 point basket from Rock and Jock

Play basketball?!?

Give players a limit of three teams in their career.   The would keeps teams together and let fans grow with their team.  Also, it would make trades better.  

1 Like
BayXI - 

80's and 90's NBA is my favorite era of any sport ever. NBA suck now I hate it.

Agree, They might as well just play one on ones now, It's Unwatchable now just like a schoolyard game

1 Like

Add psych outs.    

“how to speak San Franciscan…”

![](upload://7QyjcDPB0yMpuIfYmPZminfQ3Nz.gif)

1 Like

For starters, forbid ESPN from only showing 3 pointers and dunks on their highlight reels. The idiots who want to be on ESPN have ruined the game.

1 Like

Play hockey.

3 Likes

Move the 3 point line out and get rid of the corner 3

bring back hand checking and physical game, 3 pointers havent ruined basketball, its the whole game is at the free throw line, if someone makes  a move in the lane as soon as it is contested its a foul, used to be you would have to slaughter a guy to get  a foul

no more zone defense either, 3 second rule on both sides, 

eliminate charging, dumbest rule in basketball, you stand in someones way and its a foul strangest shit ever

nba used to be the best, now its just rich guys giving half hearted effort even in the playoffs

1 Like

also bring more callups from minor leagues, guys working there asses off and making into the big show what nba used to be all about, john starks, anthony mason, vernon maxwell,  all came from cba and were splashes in the nba

Curry would be dead in the 90s era NBA.

half the teams can only be white and asian. let the harlem globetrotter esque blow outs commense.

Submissable - Institute the 25 point basket from Rock and Jock

lol. this was going to be my suggestion, too:

![](upload://1tJanCqeCmchzmX8EFFW1sybekz.jpeg)

1 Like
beerbelly - 

For starters, forbid ESPN from only showing 3 pointers and dunks on their highlight reels. The idiots who want to be on ESPN have ruined the game.

Yes.