What.cd invites?

Does anybody have a what.cd invite they'd be willing to use on me! I'd appreciate heard it's a great site and really looking to get onto it! Vote ups! Thanks in advance Phone Post 3.0

Not expecting anything, but IN, just in case. I can find music through torrents, but I'd like to see why this is highly rated. Phone Post 3.0

lets get dangerous -
LaMarcus=GOAT DeMarcus=JOKE - Not expecting anything, but IN, just in case. I can find music through torrents, but I'd like to see why this is highly rated. Phone Post 3.0
Quality and selection. There are more specialized trackers out there for music with supreme quality but they lack the quantity. It takes a lot of time and effort to rip a perfect flac for 100 albums. Plus they have a lot of seeders. Most have been around since oink and it's a big yet very small community where, like bjj, you are only a hop and skip away from everyone. Reznor is a member lol fun trolling him back in the day. He'd leak music long before an album would drop to those that know him on there. Just a big fantastic community that doesn't take to strangers but willing to let you in if you are brought in. It really is a perfect balance. If suggest getting into an open site and using it like a stepping stone by building a great ratio then getting into a lower tier site and also building a great ratio then asking to get in from there on a power user forum. All true trackers have them. It may take a month or three but it can be done. If you get in from here, consider yourself lucky. Too many want to join only to hit and run and burn their account and yours. Oh and never buy an account. Big no no bros. I have seen some sell for hundreds of dollars buy you looking at getting black listed from everyone even for asking to buy one. All the trackers know each other and share ips so getting black listed from one is the same as kissing your privileges good bye. Phone Post 3.0
That sounds glorious. I have no problem seeding either. I've gotten myself into some private movie sites I like, I will have to find a way into this site. Phone Post 3.0