What class will you choose in borderlands 2?

Gunzerker, soldier, assassin, or siren?

I'm gonna choose gunzerker Phone Post

Solider Phone Post

Or soldier. Phone Post

Mechromancer Phone Post

Honestly I cannot decide. All four look pretty interesting this time. I have taken both the berzerker and soldier to 69 in Borderlands. But all of them look fun this time. I might try the assassin first.

Probably assassin.

Siren until mechromancer Phone Post

All the classes look really badass. This is a very tough decision Phone Post

I'm torn between commando and gunzerker. I think I'm going to end up doing gunzerker, however. Phone Post

everything but the siren. then probably the siren.

either soldier or assassin

i was sold on the soldier when i heard you could deploy two turrets at a time but than i saw how much more powerful the assassins melee attack was. not sure which one to choose

Ill probably play as a commando if I play a solo campaign but with friends I think I might choose the assassin.

We should make a list of GTs and probable classes in case people want to play together.

Xbox
GT: SheetsPYTB
Probable Class: Assassin or commando

Frank Grimes - Ill probably play as a commando if I play a solo campaign but with friends I think I might choose the assassin.

We should make a list of GTs and probable classes in case people want to play together.

Xbox
GT: SheetsPYTB
Probable Class: Assassin or commando

GT is MiniMetul. I'd most likely be a Gunzerker, but no promises on have Xbox live gold at that point. Phone Post