What decent state/city/town most affordable rent?

Paying $1400 for a 1 bedroom,its nothing special either. Was wondering about places in Pennsylvania.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I pay 490 a month for a one bedroom but I don't live in PA. Phone Post 3.0

If you can stand the weather, that will get you a very nice house in Oklahoma City. Phone Post 3.0

The Masked Mustachio - Evansville, Indiana (Southern Indiana)

2 bed 2 bath modern apartment on a lake: $750/month

U from Evansville? Phone Post

490...damn! Fuck i wish i lived somewhere else,800 or 900 may get you a studio here.

My brother and his wife live in Evansville. Their studio is $250 a month lol Phone Post 3.0

...fuck

i grew up right outside of evansville.  that whole area is terrible, lol. 

Fargo ND. Can get a good 2 bedroom 2 bath for approx $700. Not the cheapest but I mention Fargo due to the economy. In the worse of the recession unemployment hit 3.7%, it is now back down to 3.2%.

So I am sure you could get a rental in Detroit for cheaper, but price isn't everything. Need to look at price but also economy and crime ect.

Zekolas -

Fargo ND. Can get a good 2 bedroom 2 bath for approx $700. Not the cheapest but I mention Fargo due to the economy. In the worse of the recession unemployment hit 3.7%, it is now back down to 3.2%.

So I am sure you could get a rental in Detroit for cheaper, but price isn't everything. Need to look at price but also economy and crime ect.

You live in Fargo? I just spent a few months in Minot and Bismarck. Phone Post 3.0

Flaboy239 - 
Zekolas -

You live in Fargo? I just spent a few months in Minot and Bismarck. Phone Post 3.0

Yea. Nothing wrong with Bismarck or Minot, but they are way different cities/culture the Fargo.

Flaboy239 - 

My brother and his wife live in Evansville. Their studio is $250 a month lol Phone Post 3.0

That's insane, even for the mid-west!

Carmel, IN $1200/month, two bedroom, two bath, lake view, indoor b-ball, gym, pool, etc. Phone Post 3.0