What did Arianny just get on her?

All you 10ers and 11ers thinking the gif with the guy putting his arm around her is what the TS is talking about..... That is old as hell

We have yet to see the real gif talked about in the op

RLL -  Im waiting for someone to drop one of those chiseled glass trophies on their foot and lose a few toes one day. Most unsafe trophy ever.

Acrylic, I beleive. 

Very toe friendly.

aarondramp - Her twitter says it was just sweat. She reacted as though it was something awful.
http://twitter.com/#!/AriannyCeleste/status/143167126117683200
RT @chevelle_03: @AriannyCeleste ewwww!! Diego sweat on my arm!!!! Lol <no BLOOD lol
She says it was "BLOOD". She's correcting the other persons tweet by saying it was blood not sweat. Here's another:

@AriannyCeleste: got blood on it

Sub Phone Post

In for real gif Phone Post

This?

^ That gif? Thread worthy........for real?

You can't really see her in that gif because it's not widescreen. I made the gif and just have to upload it, but I'm not at home right now. I should have it here soon.

That doesn't make her look stuck up. Shes posing for a pic with a fan and she didn't want an arm around her. No biggie. Phone Post

how many clammy ginger hands do you white knights let cop a feel from you every day. no need to touch to be in a pic with her. should have maced the soulless bastard.

when you say "freaking out" do you mean her looking at her hand for that split second or something else happened?

I really want to cum on her tits, do you think she would be down for that?

Devlyn - I really want to cum on her tits, do you think she would be down for that?

Everyone has their price. How deep is your wallet?

Bat21 - 
Devlyn - I really want to cum on her tits, do you think she would be down for that?

My wallet is pretty shallow, but I have a cheeky grin and pocketful of roofies.

Devlyn -
Bat21 - 

My wallet is pretty shallow, but I have a cheeky grin and pocketful of roofies.

Well unless to look like Tiki you're outta luck buddy Phone Post

victorpoprock - All you 10ers and 11ers thinking the gif with the guy putting his arm around her is what the TS is talking about..... That is old as hell

We have yet to see the real gif talked about in the op

I just posted a gif until the one we were waiting for came in. I'm kinda surprised so many people thought this was new.

cleetdog101 - That doesn't make her look stuck up. Shes posing for a pic with a fan and she didn't want an arm around her. No biggie.

The first guy had his arm all around her shoulders. Sleeve down.

The other gif she reacts to the befouling of her left hand. It appears to touch Diego and Chandella's hands. I'm convinced she's either a white supremacist or a germophobe.

She doesnt want people to touch her i guess

I saw the old stable of UFC girls, Amber, etc at a signing a while ago.

Every time someone came for a picture theyd say "please dont grab our asses".