What did Browne say in Shaubs ear???

Have any journalist asked this question? Phone Post 3.0

I was also surprised Joe didn't ask.

Yes journalist asked..Browne kinda said its was between them and didn't want to talk about it.

tr5595 - Yes journalist asked..Browne kinda said its was between them and didn't want to talk about it.
Thx VU Phone Post 3.0

"Edmonds mine, he gives the best eyebrow rides"

He said it was in reference to the fact that he feels close to his coach, and didn't care for Schaub's gibes. He appropriately did not go into a detail.

Only thought I had was that getting knocked out by the guy and then coming to with him saying mean things must have been not a very good experience.

Kirik -

He said it was in reference to the fact that he feels close to his coach, and didn't care for Schaub's gibes. He appropriately did not go into a detail.

Only thought I had was that getting knocked out by the guy and then coming to with him saying mean things must have been not a very good experience.

You wild each it Kirik? Lol! Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head -
Kirik -

Kirik has some very smart people rewriting every line of that post, so expect a proper edit by the end of 2016. Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey -
horsemeat grew my head -
Kirik -

Kirik has some very smart people rewriting every line of that post, so expect a proper edit by the end of 2016. Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

That he slept at a Holiday-Inn Express.

horsemeat grew my head -
Kirik -

After I re read it 20x I THINK I get what he was trying to say. Phone Post 3.0

"I love my mama very much. And now you know that." Phone Post 3.0

that they were just doing "this"

lower your shield

he said: "i just saved 500$ with geico"

It seems it might've been something along the lines of "don't ever talk about Edmond like that" but I like how he decided to keep it between them. Poor big brown :( Phone Post

He said I am going to the UG and I am making a thread called Brendan Schaub is the [real] Devil! Pt. 1 Phone Post 3.0

Lose my number bro

Probably "Im bigger" and walked away Phone Post 3.0