What did Dana say to Andre Fili?

Right after he missed weight he said something. All i could make out was at the end he "make the fucking weight" Phone Post 3.0

He didn't make weight? Phone Post

He says something about "true warrior for even taking the fucking fight" also you see him give bang a look I would describe as "fuck no I'm not mad".

Once again, fili was training to fight 170 and took this on 12 days notice. Lets see YOU cut almost 30 pounds (he was 172 when he started this cut) Phone Post 3.0

TrevorJones22 - He says something about "true warrior for even taking the fucking fight" also you see him give bang a look I would describe as "fuck no I'm not mad".

Once again, fili was training to fight 170 and took this on 12 days notice. Lets see YOU cut almost 30 pounds (he was 172 when he started this cut) Phone Post 3.0

I thought this fight was at 145 Phone Post

TrevorJones22 - He says something about "true warrior for even taking the fucking fight" also you see him give bang a look I would describe as "fuck no I'm not mad".

Who the fuck was criticizing him? I asked what the fuck Dana said. Talk to me like that again i dare you Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 -

Who the fuck was criticizing him? I asked what the fuck Dana said. Talk to me like that again i dare you Phone Post 3.0
Lol.

You dare him?

What you gonna do faggot? Down vote him once? Phone Post 3.0

Dana ask him if he wants to be a fcuking fighter. Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 -

Lol. You're on the internet. I hope you know that. Phone Post 3.0

nostripewhite -
AMartinez20 -

Lol.

You dare him?

What you gonna do faggot? Down vote him once? Phone Post 3.0
Of course Phone Post 3.0

"Talk to me like that again i dare you"

I laughed out loud.

AMartinez20 - 

I FUCKING DARE YOU! Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 - 

I like your style.

Racer X -

I laughed out loud.

Me too Phone Post

Racer X -

I laughed out loud.

This Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 - 

if you really mean business jump straight to the double dog dare. it's a hardcore dare but if used correctly not many in the world can defend.

Is Trevor going to take the dare, or what?

gum989 - AMartinez20 stole all the shine in this thread. Well done......my fellow Mexican?
Sorry man! Puerto Rican! Phone Post 3.0

Fucking LOL Phone Post 3.0

I dare you, dana.